Sophia is AWESOME!

Sudsee

Re: Sophia is AWESOME!

Postby Sudsee » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:44 am

As much as I enjoy Sophia, I think she could have gotten mucher further in the revenge department, had she carried out her whole plan without revealing her position until absolutely everything had been carried out.

jaibar

Postby jaibar » Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:26 am

True! It does seem like Maria is going to get to keep the company, which will take a bit of the thunder out of Sophia. I just don't have the patience to watch daily with what they've been giving us lately. I have enough in the real world to work my nerves than to let a TV program do it. It's too frustrating to watch with all the flashbacks. I'll catch up with yall on the Sat recaps. Later.

London--

Postby London-- » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:25 am

Doubtful -- doesn't she have to come up with 21 million? I doubt she'll actually be able to come up with ALL that money by hocking off her priceless pieces of jewlery -- she's going downnnnnnn

Sudsee

Postby Sudsee » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:01 pm

Sophia is no dummy! She knew Maria was going to retaliate against Nikki for William bidding on her.She nolw has her damaging information against Maria's second pick, Tania...scandalous!

petite_n_chic

Postby petite_n_chic » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:03 am

Quote Sudsee: Sophia is no dummy! She knew Maria was going to retaliate against Nikki for William bidding on her.She nolw has her damaging information against Maria's second pick, Tania...scandalous!

I wonder how Sophia plans to do it....you know it won't be pretty however she decides to do it

bondgirls06

Postby bondgirls06 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:37 pm

I absolutely love Sophia. She is such a great character.
I don't really see a closeness between her and William. They aren't very warm with one another?????

Cafecentral

Postby Cafecentral » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:11 pm

I hope Sophia has more up her sleve concerning Maria, Maria is about to get revenge on William with the IRS and that will cause nothing but trouble. I think that William and Sophia are close, although I would not put it pass Sophia to have kept some information about his father from William...

Tricetop

Postby Tricetop » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:45 pm

I too enjoyed Sophia's entry. And that laugh she used at Maria and William's wedding was hysterical.

Return to “Fashion House”