Sofia needs to stay

tommyboy

Sofia needs to stay

Postby tommyboy » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:00 pm

:)) She is so hot. She needs to be a regular on the show.

bengray

Re: Sofia needs to stay

Postby bengray » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:05 pm

ITA!

London--

Postby London-- » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:41 pm

I agree, not because she is hot but Selma brings life to the show with America for me

I love how loving she is to Betty and always encourages her to do more with her life than just being an assistant to a prick

LG27

Postby LG27 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:13 am

I disagree. First, if Salma stayed, she would steal the show from America's role as Betty. I don't care to see that.

Secondly, Sofia's character doesn't seem as admirable to me. Yeah, she was kind to Betty in the last couple of episodes, but she's giving her the "easy" way out by offering her a job. And how does she know Betty is wasting her time at Mode? Betty would learn a lot more about the real world by going through hard knocks at Mode than working at MYW. Also, IMO, I think Sofia's isn't telling the entire truth to Daniel. She seems to be hiding something from him. And if I'm right, that would be a slap in Betty's face, since SHE went through all that trouble of getting Sofia and Daniel together. In that sense, Sofia would be the jerk for playing everybody - from Daniel to Betty.

Yup, I don't care to see her stick around. Seemingly perfect Mary-Sues like her don't cut it for me.

Return to “Ugly Betty”