Ugly Betty musings

Ugly Betty musings

Postby CHScott » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:25 pm

Still loving Ugly Betty...great cast, very entertaining.

Couple thoughts:

I hope the show doesn't become "lets put down Betty" then everyone get's their comeuppance each week.

I think the woman in the shadows is Daniel's mom but if she was his mom/stepmom wouldn't he recognize her voice?

I wonder is Daniel's brother really dead? It is a nighttime soap afterall.

I think if Daniel's brother is really alive it would be really cool if he was Daniel's twin. That actor is really handsome and it wouldn't kill me to see him onscreen twice at a

I love Willowmeena and her assistant but does every assistant on tv have to be flaming gay? I can ask that cause i'm

that's all for now..let me know your opinions and

Re: Ugly Betty musings

Postby Matt » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:07 pm

That would be great if Daniel's brother wasn't really dead. It could cause all sorts of mischief.

I'm not too worried about the show becoming Betty's Revenge every week. In the original versions, the problem they had was that Betty eventually stopped being ugly. That would be something to worry about.

I know what you mean about the assistant, but I don't think you can ever have too many flamers on TV. That's actually part of why the original show was a big hit, it had a huge following in the gay communities of South America. It was, I'm told, the first show to feature openly gay characters in a relatively positive manner.

Thanks for posting

Return to “Ugly Betty”