Wow!

Shannon

Wow!

Postby Shannon » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:04 pm

This show moves so fast! I was expecting the Alexis thing to be a secret for much longer than this. It was great episode though....as usual! :))

I so want Betty and Henry together. Justin is just too funny! I also am loving Constance and Ignacio!!! It is all great!

Chrissi

Re: Wow!

Postby Chrissi » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:07 am

Quote Shannon: This show moves so fast! I was expecting the Alexis thing to be a secret for much longer than this. It was great episode though....as usual! :))

I so want Betty and Henry together. Justin is just too funny! I also am loving Constance and Ignacio!!! It is all great!

I agree on all points!! I really enjoy how fast it moves in comparisons to soaps. :)

sunnyside915

Postby sunnyside915 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:34 pm

Last night's show the to funny for words. From the beginning to the end. Daniel's reaction to Alexis was priceless. I am also loving Henry.

derricknc

Postby derricknc » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:09 am

So far, all the foreign episodes has had Betty fall in love with her boss, but I love the way the American episode is going so far! I hope she ends up with Henry instead, he is great for her. They would make such a cute couple, he is adorable. I can't wait to see what happens next!!

Return to “Ugly Betty”