Antonio

Amy

Antonio

Postby Amy » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:59 am

Hi everyone!

What do you think about Kamar De Los Reyes (Antonio) just signing on for another four years in Llanview? I've always liked his character and he was at his best when he was a cop. Glad he'll be back at the PD :))

Looking forward to your thoughts!
Amy

CHScott

Re: Antonio

Postby CHScott » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:11 am

Morning Amy

Personally, I'm very happy he has re-signed. He's very handsome and a very talented actor. I would like to see him involved in a more family oriented storyline once this Jess/Tess/Hash/Antonio storyline pans out. For example, I would really enjoy seeing Antonio and Christian interested in the same girl (a new actress, maybe someone who looks like Eva Longoria..lol) and actually having some tension and a little bad blood between them. Friendly siblings are nice but conflicting siblings can be great fun!! Also, on a side note, I'm not at all fond of the actress that plays Carlotta (she's kinda wimpy and boring) and would love to see a recast with a stronger more matriacharical (sp) type. Let me know what you think

Peace out and you can call me Cary

Amy

Postby Amy » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:27 am

Hi Cary,

Yes, I, too, have always liked Antonio. I wish they would've kept him and Andy together %( They made a cute couple...

Thanks for posting!
Amy

Sophia Rose

Postby Sophia Rose » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:30 pm

Let's see - Antionio is resigned - why I'm not so sure. His acting is very so-so, at best. His story lines have been pretty unbeliavalbe. However, I did like him in the strip club.

okay - Antinio is signed, Kevin is off, Nora is off, John is off, others are questionable. Therefore, I think that Antonio must be cheep, therefore having him sign for an additonal 4-years isn't realy costly.

I apologize, I know that the actors occasionaly read the message boards. This is just one persons opinion, abviously others see qualities that I don't. That's why I don't negotiate contracts.

Amy

Postby Amy » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:54 pm

Actually, Nora just resigned, too...

Thanks for posting :-)
Amy

Return to “One Life To Live”