Will Rex Tell The Truth?

msbobbie50

Will Rex Tell The Truth?

Postby msbobbie50 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:47 am

Who made Rex God of deciding not to tell Todd the TRUTH? I can't believe that Adriana would go along with him of what ever he Decides,She'll be just like her mother. ?)

London--

Re: Will Rex Tell The Truth?

Postby London-- » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:40 am

Definitely agreed but I read an interview with him in SOD and I don't think he is going to say something by the tone of his voice and what he mentioned.

Saying that Marcie & Michael love the child and Todd sees the baby as .... looking for a word possession for lack of a better one.

But I agree he is his biological father and deserves to know especially when he thinks he may be dead

acollier

Postby acollier » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:18 am

I think Todd will find out another way, however Rex will tell Michael and Marcie.

Clueless

Postby Clueless » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:57 am

Quote msbobbie50: Who made Rex God of deciding not to tell Todd the TRUTH? I can't believe that Adriana would go along with him of what ever he Decides,She'll be just like her mother. ?)

I agree with Adriana to a point, its not her place to tell Todd even tho she knows. I believe that she knows that eventally Rex will tell the truth. I don't see her turning out like her mother.

Clueless

Postby Clueless » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:57 am

Quote msbobbie50: Who made Rex God of deciding not to tell Todd the TRUTH? I can't believe that Adriana would go along with him of what ever he Decides,She'll be just like her mother. ?)

I agree with Adriana to a point, its not her place to tell Todd even tho she knows. I believe that she knows that eventally Rex will tell the truth. I don't see her turning out like her mother.

Jaclyn

Postby Jaclyn » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:19 am

I think he is going to tell them soon enough...I think to the story writers this is another edge of your seat kinda thng they want. But in the end Tommy will stay with Marcie and Michael

Return to “One Life To Live”