Nash/Tess/Jess/Antonio

CHScott

Nash/Tess/Jess/Antonio

Postby CHScott » Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:31 pm

**spoiler alert**

Hi everyone.. I read recently that there would be a wedding in the fall..probably Jessica and Antonio..you know what I think might happen? When J and A are exchanging vows, right as they get to the "I dos" she reverts back to Tess! Kinda like Tina Roberts did to Cordero at one of their weddings many years ago. I think thAt would be awesome..let me know what you think.

peace out :]

chs

blairalike

Re: Nash/Tess/Jess/Antonio

Postby blairalike » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:33 pm

*) i think that nash is being a b####,if he leaves jessica alone her an antonyo will live happy .its alllll vikkies foult.

L:isa S.

Postby L:isa S. » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:59 pm

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE TESS AND NASH MAKE IT! I LOVE THE RELATIONSHIP THEY HAVE. JESSICA IS ALMOST TO SWEET AND NAIVE TO BE TRUE.

ROCK ON TESS & NASH!!!!!
;)

Amy

Postby Amy » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:01 pm

Hi everyone,

If you have a SPOILER or a NEWS ARTICLE that you want to make Soaps.com aware of, we ask that you please not post it in the message boards. Instead, we encourage you to contact us and we'll have our moderators post it, giving you full credit for your find! We prefer spoilers and news to be posted this way, so we can ensure it's posted as a SPOILER!

Thanks for all your great posts!
Amy

Jaclyn

Postby Jaclyn » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:54 am

I will believe that when I see it about Jess and Antonio. I think Antonio is going to push Jessica too far and she will lash out and become Tess. He doesn't respect the fact that Tess had a baby with Nash. He doesn't even want to call her by her birth name, whats up with that? He talks for Jessica and one day soon she is going to tell him like it is. She is remebering the good times with Nash now and Tess will fight to come out. Yeah wedding bells for the perfect family, Tess and Nash!!! :-)

ms_summoa

Postby ms_summoa » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:34 pm

I can't stand the way Antonio is so overbearing. I don't like the way Jessica keeps calling Antonio Bre's daddy. It is so irritating. I hope that if they just must keep Jessica, then let her realize how controlling Antonio is and see feel all the love that Tess had for Nash. I hope in the end it is either Tess & Nash or Jess & Nash, but just not Antonio.

ParisTJD

Postby ParisTJD » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:46 pm

I SO agree on Tess and Nash!
Antonio is smothering Jessica. He doesn't allow her to be her own person. NOT to mention....there is absolutely no chemistry between Antonio and Jess.
If Jess must be integrated.....I can only hope that enough of Tess will be there to choose Nash.

zackscat

Postby zackscat » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:09 am

I love Tess and Nash! Jessica whines too much for me to like. Antonio is way too controlling and tries too manipulate all the time.

osweetlee

Postby osweetlee » Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:09 pm

I've loved Tess and Nash since day one. Antonio and Jess annoy me so. I'm rooting for Tess and Nash and please, please loose Antonio....Antonio should hook up with Claudia.

Shotzy80

Postby Shotzy80 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:55 pm

I'm sooooo over Ant & Jess...BORING!!!! Nash, Tess/or Jess and Baby Brennan forever!!

Return to “One Life To Live”