Here She Goes Again!

Amy

Here She Goes Again!

Postby Amy » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:29 pm

How many times will it take before one of Dorian's schemes cost her dearly? I don't know what you think, but I'm sure this time she's really pushed the envelope...

~Amy

SeptNine99

Re: Here She Goes Again!

Postby SeptNine99 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:48 am

I have no time for this whole Rex and her daughter thing so I FF through it. Yes she really has out done herself with the hire a stalker... :0

The other SL are pretty good though.

Amy

Postby Amy » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:59 am

Well, the good news is, I think this storyline is wrapping up soon ;)

Thanks for posting!

~Amy

London--

Postby London-- » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:38 pm

I love it -- I think it may push Adrianna away from her mother

Amy

Postby Amy » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:57 pm

It may, but I wouldn't count on it. Dorian has put 'her girls' through some pretty serious stuff, yet they always seem to come back to the nest 8)

~Amy

Jaclyn

Postby Jaclyn » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:00 am

>( Dorian, I think she needs to deal with her own damn life!! She is so unhappy with her life she has to run "her girls" life to make them unhappy right along with her. Dorian just needs to get back with David and go about her life.

CHScott

Postby CHScott » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:30 am

Hi guys

I'm not overly fond of this whole storyline. I think it's plot driven to make Rex and Adrianna a supercouple and is very out of character for Dorian (one of my all time fave characters) based on the way she is protective of her girls to hire a stalker. She should have hired a girl (Claudia maybe or an new actress) to go after and seduce Rex. I also think R and A are two very good looking and talented actors; I just don't like them together and don't think they have much chemestry. Rex had more chemestry with Bo(lol) and I think Adrianna should be alot more involved with the Vega clan.

One more thing. Amy, do you know what in the world ever happened to Larry Wolek? I liked him alot on the show and really miss him. Course, i go back to the days when he was one of the stars along with Karen Wolek (the legend Judith Light). Another small example of History that OLTL refused to fall back on. Anyway,

Peace out and have a great day

chs

Amy

Postby Amy » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:53 am

As far as I know, he is sill on reoccurring status with OLTL and ABC. I'm going to look into this, though... Now that you mention it, I really liked Michael Storm (Larry,) too!

Thanks for posting!
Amy

Return to “One Life To Live”