What do you think? Is Antonio Insensitive

London--

What do you think? Is Antonio Insensitive

Postby London-- » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:46 pm

to Nash?

I mean personally I wouldn't want to invite someone to a wedding where I am marrying the alter ego of that someone's lost love ....

It just seems like its taking a huge toll on Nash. I commend Antonio for taking a huge step and helping Nash get sober for Bree and wanting him to be a good father to her and helping him shape up; but it just seems like its getting really bad for him.

I felt bad for him [Nash] today when they were talking about Antonio and Jes getting married and Nash was just looking into the fire all distant and whatnot...

What's your feelings?

moor1256

Re: What do you think? Is Antonio Insensitive

Postby moor1256 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:18 am

I don't know if hes being insensitive or just playing it smart, he seems to be trying to be nash's close friend. you know the saying keep your friends close but your enemies closer! Antonio is guarded, nash is desperate, and jess is scared!

Amy

Postby Amy » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:09 am

Although I don't think many men would do what Antonio did, I don't think he meant to hurt anyone.

However, like you Qua, I totally feel so bad for Nash :(

Thanks for your post!
Amy

London--

Postby London-- » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:49 pm

Interesting

I definitely agree moor1256

But do you think he'll want Jess? I still have the inkling he wants Tess but Jess is just sorta of host body... for lack of a better word

Return to “One Life To Live”