November Sweeps Spoilers!

Amy

November Sweeps Spoilers!

Postby Amy » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:33 am

Nash and Jessica get close on her wedding day.

Starr tries hiding in the school mascot costume, but is discovered.

Although Jessica and Antonio get married Nash won't disappear from her life.

There will be a twist in the storyline of Todd's baby, but Rex ultimately finds Todd's son.

Todd and Blair will reunite with Marty Saybrooke having a hand in their upcoming storyline.

Todd and Blair move back in together, but it's not smooth sailing as one of Spencer's secrets may be their demise.

John is discovered to be alive while leaving people to realize it was Hugh who really died in the pile-up.

WOW! In the case of Paige and Spencer's real son... Hugh may not have been, leaving Rex or Nash as the lucky contender!

OLTL has put out a casting call for a character named Miles who will interact with Jessica. And get this, there are talk of a possible return of Mitch Laurence!

Starr will help to get Cole off steroids.

Spencer is put on trial for the murder of John's dad. He'll be on the loose, but not for long.

Todd will hold the cards in Evangeline and Christian's happiness...

angelafax

Re: November Sweeps Spoilers!

Postby angelafax » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:45 pm

Wow, so Jessica and Antonio DO get married....I wasn't expecting that. I was hoping she would not marry Antonio.

ILoveJason

Postby ILoveJason » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:52 pm

I can't believe she will marry Antonio....I mean i do not want Antonio hurt or Nash and i guess? one has to get hurt I love Nash AND Tess together.I did not think she would marry Antonio,I really thought she would have a change of heart....I do not see her lasting with Antonio..NO way.

Amy

Just In! New Info About Jessica and Antonio's Wedding!

Postby Amy » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:35 am

Hi everyone,

Well, OLTL head writer Dena Higley has confirmed it... Jessica and Antonio will get married. She felt they owed it to the fans to have the couple go through with it. She does say, however, that during the ceremony, Jessica will stop midway and tell Antonio that her and Nash have unfinished business. But she ultimately marries Antonio.

She also stated that Tess will NOT reemerge, but that Jessica will find herself struggling with the Tess-parts of herself.

So, Nash and Jessica fans, (me, me, me!) I hope that somewhere down the line Jessica will realize that she wants to be with Bree's daddy.

More drama! That's what makes the soap world go round!

Have a great day!
Amy

kentishad

Postby kentishad » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:27 pm

Quote Amy Mistretta: Hi everyone,

Well, OLTL head writer Dena Higley has confirmed it... Jessica and Antonio will get married. She felt they owed it to the fans to have the couple go through with it. She does say, however, that during the ceremony, Jessica will stop midway and tell Antonio that her and Nash have unfinished business. But she ultimately marries Antonio.

She also stated that Tess will NOT reemerge, but that Jessica will find herself struggling with the Tess-parts of herself.

So, Nash and Jessica fans, (me, me, me!) I hope that somewhere down the line Jessica will realize that she wants to be with Bree's daddy.

More drama! That's what makes the soap world go round!

Have a great day!
Amy

And if he has a brother she'll probably get with him to like she did with Cristian and then Antonio. Her soulmate was Cristian.

moor1256

Postby moor1256 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:10 pm

Oh my! what will nash do?

blackkrose

Postby blackkrose » Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:24 pm

WHAT! Jessica married Antonio?! He's not a bad guy or anything but I wanted and thought she was going to marry Nash for sure. Antonio is just too boring. As for Todds son, I believe its Lil Tommy. And how can Rex or Nash possibly be Trumans son?!

dramatime

Postby dramatime » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:37 pm

I did not want Nash hurt either. Antonio and Jessica deserve to be together. They are gonna be the town do-gooders. I will be glad when Tess is gone for good, that whole storyline is beginning to get on my nerves

Return to “One Life To Live”