Bring OLTL Back on Hulu!

Bring OLTL Back on Hulu!

Postby tapdancedrummer » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:32 am

Personally, I find this lawsuit completely absurd and ridiculous. Can't Prospect Park and ABC just let this go!! Filing lawsuits like this is not gonna bring back our favorite characters who were killed off for the purpose of another TV show unless the casting directors and producers wanna resurrect them. I'm desperate to know what happens to some of the characters and what the future holds for them. Fans of OLTL are sick and tired of waiting!! It's already 2014 and there's still no news on whether or not OLTL has been renewed or cancelled. Prospect Park and ABC just need to get their act together, stop complaining, and start making another season of OLTL already!! So, if you agree with me on this, then spread the word and let's bring OLTL back on Hulu! #bringbackOLTL!!!

Re: Bring OLTL Back on Hulu!

Postby cranny » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:11 pm

Boycott ABC & Disney!! It's all about the money. Let's hit them in their wallets!!!!

Postby raylit » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:56 am

While I agree the show needs to come back, ABC does not need to help PP make the show. That would be like CBS and NBC producing a show together!

Postby IvyForresterFan » Thu May 14, 2015 10:54 am

This is an awesome idea. I would love it if it happened.

Return to “One Life To Live”