Corbin Bleu joins the cast!!!

bshannon275

Corbin Bleu joins the cast!!!

Postby bshannon275 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:59 pm

Hi!

I'm a huge fan of Corbin and OLTL and I'm so excited that he's become a regular cast member. I feel like he's already added so much to the show and can't wait to see how they develop him as Jeff King.

He's also got a few movies coming out pretty soon. I've heard The Monkey's Paw is really good (and really scary) and is coming out in October. The trailer's here if you guys want to check it out!

http://monkeyspawthemovie.com/

ilsalund

Re: Corbin Bleu joins the cast!!!

Postby ilsalund » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:57 pm

Corbin Bleu’s Dancing With The Stars Blog: The Whirlwind Of Premiere Week!

www.accesshollywood.com/corbin-bleus-dancing-with-the-stars-blog-the-whirlwind-of-premiere-week_article_84680

bshannon275

Re: Corbin Bleu joins the cast!!!

Postby bshannon275 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:51 am

Quote ilsalund: Corbin Bleu’s Dancing With The Stars Blog: The Whirlwind Of Premiere Week!

www.accesshollywood.com/corbin-bleus-dancing-with-the-stars-blog-the-whirlwind-of-premiere-week_article_84680

Thank you for the link! Always excited to read more about Corbin. I watched his performance with Katrina and thought they did an awesome job. They seem to have great chemistry. I was afraid that Corbin would get some kind of ringer backlash because of HSM, but it seems as though the judges and voters are treating him fairly. He's such a great dancer.

Corbin <3 - The Monkey's Paw - monkeyspawthemovie.com/

Return to “One Life To Live”