Is OLTL on OPRAH'S OWN network in Canada?

hopey pix

Is OLTL on OPRAH'S OWN network in Canada?

Postby hopey pix » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:07 pm

Is OLTL even on as people stated?Is it only in the US?I have tried for weeks to check the listings,and it's NOT on yet in Canada on OWN!!!I feel it's lousy we get passed up,since FX cut it out in May!!It started so well,now nothing!!It just stinks!!!

raylit

Re: Is OLTL on OPRAH'S OWN network in Canada?

Postby raylit » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:45 pm

Quote hopey pix: Is OLTL even on as people stated?Is it only in the US?I have tried for weeks to check the listings,and it's NOT on yet in Canada on OWN!!!I feel it's lousy we get passed up,since FX cut it out in May!!It started so well,now nothing!!It just stinks!!!

It was onlyy on OWN in the US for 10 weeks and has just about run that course!~!!

oltlforever31

Postby oltlforever31 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:14 pm

Quote raylit:
Quote hopey pix: Is OLTL even on as people stated?Is it only in the US?I have tried for weeks to check the listings,and it's NOT on yet in Canada on OWN!!!I feel it's lousy we get passed up,since FX cut it out in May!!It started so well,now nothing!!It just stinks!!!

It was onlyy on OWN in the US for 10 weeks and has just about run that course!~!!

We still have about 5 weeks left.

oltlforever31

Postby oltlforever31 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:15 pm

That really stinks you guys don't get it in Canada. >(

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:16 pm

You got that right!I wanted to see it like everyone else!!Now I can just see a bit on You Tube whenever someone downloads a show!!SUCKS!!!

Return to “One Life To Live”