Re: Michelle

Postby elijahsgotit » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:47 am

Quote Axl Rose:
Quote elijahsgotit: What Dani said wasn't nice but considering how nasty Michelle has been, I honestly don't really blame her. Dani has always been a little spitfire and she's not the type to just let people walk all over her without snapping back.

Well Dani is a Manning she is her father's daughter acting exactly like Todd but she also acts like her uncle Victor too

Dani may be like them to a degree but I think she's more like Tea than anyone. Remember the classic feuds between Tea and Blair when they would fight over Todd/Victor?? That's what she reminds me of..When Dani and Michelle went at it, Dani was like the spitting image of Tea..Fierce and dramatic lol I love it.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:33 pm

Yes Dani has her mother's fiery temper because Dani is half-Latina after all, but she looks so much like her father Todd that being RH Todd that the father/daughter resemblance is pretty much there

Postby vickidink » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:14 am

At some point they have to tie Allison Perkins into the story since she was the one who was holding Victor captive. Mayne Michelle is Allison's daughter. Michelle is up to no good any way you look at it. After the Jeffrey foot tattoo scene I am suspicious of everyone new on the show.

Return to “One Life To Live”