Who should return to Llanview?

Amy

Who should return to Llanview?

Postby Amy » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:12 pm

Even though our soap is back there are still a lot of characters missing. Who would you like to see return?

ashuri-chan

Re: Who should return to Llanview?

Postby ashuri-chan » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:29 pm

The old teen scene! Or well Narkko and Langston. Brody and James. Has Jess come back yet? What about Roxy? She added comedy to the show!

Dontaskwatmynameisstupid

Postby Dontaskwatmynameisstupid » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Starr Manning (Kristen Alderson once she wants to leave gh)
James Ford (NR)
Rachel Gannon (Lil bro needs a talking to)
Langston Wilde
Roxy

Dangerous Beauty

Postby Dangerous Beauty » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:02 pm

Tina Lord
Roxy
Jared Banks

oltlforever31

Postby oltlforever31 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:01 pm

I would love to see Jessica return with either Brody, or Antonio.

I also miss Roxy, Rex, and Gigi.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:08 pm

John McBain, all they have to do is re-cast the role of John since it looks like Michael Easton isn't leaving GH any time soon, so I say re-cast John and bring him back to Llanview to re-claim Natalie and Liam

And I would bring back Jessica, Antonio Vega, fake Aubrey/Christine Carr, Brody, and Adriana

maps74

Postby maps74 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:55 pm

I think an adult man is most needed now, so I'd say a new John. I would love to see Tina, find out where CJ is. I miss Jess, Cassie, did like Aubrey/Christine too.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:32 pm

Quote maps74: I think an adult man is most needed now, so I'd say a new John. I would love to see Tina, find out where CJ is. I miss Jess, Cassie, did like Aubrey/Christine too.

Yes C.J. is definitely needed and not to mention C.J. is both a Lord and a Buchanan, so it would be interesting to see which side C.J. identifies with more, if C.J. will want to work for his grandfather Clint at Buchanan Enterprises or if C.J. will want to work for his Aunt Viki at the Banner or work for his Uncle Todd at The Sun, but also with C.J. we haven't seen C.J. since he was a kid and C.J. he was always close to his Uncle Todd, they had a close uncle/nephew relationship, so to see that explored would be great

And with Aubrey/Christine back in Llanview, Cutter's ex would be back in Llanview, so it would be interesting to see how Cutter deals with her being back in Llanview

And Jessica is just needed so is Cassie as well as Tina

raylit

Postby raylit » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:39 pm

Quote Dontaskwatmynameisst: Starr Manning (Kristen Alderson once she wants to leave gh)
James Ford (NR)
Rachel Gannon (Lil bro needs a talking to)
Langston Wilde
Roxy

Why would Kristen have to leave GH to come to OLTL? RH is one OLTL, GH, and the cable show Californication all at the same time. KA could do GH and OLTL easily by being on one while the other is on hiatus

raylit

Postby raylit » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:41 pm

Quote Amy Mistretta: Even though our soap is back there are still a lot of characters missing. Who would you like to see return?

Given this new character Arturo Bandini is a arts dealer I would love to see the arts community thrive with the returns of Christian Vega and Lindsay Rappaport!!! Maybe a romance for Arturo and Lindsay even!!!

Return to “One Life To Live”