Favorite Llanview Settings

Amy

Favorite Llanview Settings

Postby Amy » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:07 pm

Some of the settings are brand new, others look the same and some have been spruced up a bit.

Which are your favorites?

oltlforever31

Re: Favorite Llanview Settings

Postby oltlforever31 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:05 am

Quote Amy Mistretta: Some of the settings are brand new, others look the same and some have been spruced up a bit.

Which are your favorites?

I really like that Natalie finally has her own apartment, and it's not at the Angel Square Motel! I know it was probably budget related, but I honestly thought it was so unrealistic to have so many people, (with steady jobs, no less) living out of a dark motel. Even the richest people who were new in town ended up living in the Palace Hotel. These people have money, of course they can afford real estate!!

I like the fact that Viki's place still looks the same. Of course, I miss seeing her kitchen too. Dorian's looks very different, but I still like it.

I also really like Dani, Matthew, and Jeffrey's apartment.

That's all I've got for now.

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:56 pm

Vicky's looks like Llanfair used to and I am glad of it . Hate Shelter and the VIP room.

Dontaskwatmynameisstupid

Postby Dontaskwatmynameisstupid » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:59 pm

I also like Natalie has her own place liking that Llanfair looks the same I miss the old La Boulaie and I miss Tea and Victor house her living room looks like she lives in some cheap apartment apartment not the digs you would expect for a shark like Tea Delgado however Dani and Matt and Jeffrey looks great

oltlforever31

Postby oltlforever31 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:02 pm

I would love to eventually see them rebuild Angel Square. They could even make it look a little different, but just show the statue. I kind of miss that set.

crumpet_monster

Postby crumpet_monster » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:01 pm

I miss the Angel Square set, too. The statue was very symbolic. I'd like to see a new gym/spa set. Something a bit more modern looking than Serenity Springs, where the hot bods can be shown off.

So far, my favorite sets are Shelter and Llanfair. I hate the coffee shop. It's so bland and generic. I know it's probably intended to be "minimalist" and I'm not a fan of that style. I'd prefer a tea shop with a cozy and inviting ambiance.

Return to “One Life To Live”