Will Nora really back off of Matthew?!

ghfanfare

Will Nora really back off of Matthew?!

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:33 pm

All that babying of Matthew by Nora, geez. She treats him like he's two years old.

So I was really surprised when she gave him the advice to tell his parents to butt out! Good advice, Nora. ;)

Now let's see if she follows through.

elijahsgotit

Re: Will Nora really back off of Matthew?!

Postby elijahsgotit » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:23 pm

Honestly, I doubt it. I think Nora will back off at first but soon she'll be itching to meddle again. She really needs to stop with the match making too because all that's doing is ticking Matthew off and giving Destiny a false sense of hope for a future with Matthew, a future he's in no way ready to give her. Matthew needs to grow up and Nora needs to learn she can't live his life for him

Fairoaks

Postby Fairoaks » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:20 pm

was Matthew ever charged with killing of Eddie Ford? sorry I can't remember but I am assuming since his parents are chief of police and DA he can get away with murder.

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:25 pm

Quote Fairoaks: was Matthew ever charged with killing of Eddie Ford? sorry I can't remember but I am assuming since his parents are chief of police and DA he can get away with murder.

I'm not positive but if I recall correctly, Clint took the fall for killing Eddie

Return to “One Life To Live”