Natalie & John, & Cutter

Dangerous Beauty

Natalie & John, & Cutter

Postby Dangerous Beauty » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:21 am

Sigh. I am a sort of fan of John & Nat. The chemistry they had was amazing, however, I always thought John rather mistreated Natalie and I never liked that.

I like her better with Cutter. I hope these two get together. I didnt like it when they killed him off. I'm glad they brought him back. I like how OLTL seemed to pick right up in the middle of stories. I like how they didnt really explain how Victor & Cutter had their miraculous returns. The drama never stopped in Llanview we just missed it. ;)

elijahsgotit

Re: Natalie & John, & Cutter

Postby elijahsgotit » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:06 am

Refresh my memory..When was Cutter supposed to have died?? I don't remember seeing that on the finale but it's been so long, I'm sure I've forgotten a lot that went down lol

I always thought if not John, they should bring Jared back and the actor that plays Cutter would have made a terrific Jared recast. I'm a John/Nat fan first but if he doesn't come back or if they recast him (I'd only want Nat with ME's John) then I'd like to see Cutter and Nat together..They have amazing chemistry as well

shepmajor

Postby shepmajor » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:19 pm

Quote elijahsgotit: Refresh my memory..When was Cutter supposed to have died?? I don't remember seeing that on the finale but it's been so long, I'm sure I've forgotten a lot that went down lol

I always thought if not John, they should bring Jared back and the actor that plays Cutter would have made a terrific Jared recast. I'm a John/Nat fan first but if he doesn't come back or if they recast him (I'd only want Nat with ME's John) then I'd like to see Cutter and Nat together..They have amazing chemistry as well

Cutter wasn't killed off... he was sent to prison... for MURDER. Not sure how he got out - they still haven't explained it.

Dangerous Beauty

Postby Dangerous Beauty » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:28 pm

Quote shepmajor:
Quote elijahsgotit: Refresh my memory..When was Cutter supposed to have died?? I don't remember seeing that on the finale but it's been so long, I'm sure I've forgotten a lot that went down lol

Cutter wasn't killed off... he was sent to prison... for MURDER. Not sure how he got out - they still haven't explained it.

hmmm I think I am confusing Cutter, with Jared. Thanks for the reminders.

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:20 am

Yeah, Jared was indeed killed off. Loved him with Nat as well and he's the only one I could think of that could give John a run for his money in regards to Nat's heart but for now, loving her with Cutter

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:30 pm

Cutter is cute. But he was kind of a scumbag before. Has he really reformed?!

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Quote ghfanfare: Cutter is cute. But he was kind of a scumbag before. Has he really reformed?!

Idk, I think he has to some degree..I mean, what he did to Rex and Gigi, I don't think he'd ever do again and I certainly don't think he's the immoral asshat he once was but I also don't think he's completely changed his ways. He's obviously not 100% legit with the club and I'd imagine he's got more up his sleeve than he's let on but then again, Nat always has fallen for the bad boys lol

raylit

Postby raylit » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:47 pm

Quote ghfanfare: Cutter is cute. But he was kind of a scumbag before. Has he really reformed?!

In my opinion Cutter is still somewhat of a scumbag

Return to “One Life To Live”