Soap Dish (Dish, Diss or Bashing OK!) CLOSED?

AZsun3232

Soap Dish (Dish, Diss or Bashing OK!) CLOSED?

Postby AZsun3232 » Mon May 20, 2013 2:28 pm

Why is this topic closed? ?)

coldrain

Re: Soap Dish (Dish, Diss or Bashing OK!) CLOSED?

Postby coldrain » Mon May 20, 2013 2:41 pm

a few others were just closed as well.. I guess anything negative is being silenced, but can they blame us with the recent writing and schedule change? people were venting their frustrations

AZsun3232

Postby AZsun3232 » Mon May 20, 2013 2:45 pm

I noticed that. I disappear for the weekend and come back to see a bunch of things closed. And I think you're right...They all had something said about the new schedule in them. Hmmmm...Weird! I was just curious because I liked that thread. :(

Dangerous Beauty

Postby Dangerous Beauty » Mon May 20, 2013 3:11 pm

Quote AZsun3232: I noticed that. I disappear for the weekend and come back to see a bunch of things closed. And I think you're right...They all had something said about the new schedule in them. Hmmmm...Weird! I was just curious because I liked that thread. :(

Thank you. I liked my threads too. There is not many posts either. I guess a dead board is better than one with topics you don't like. What's the point of having the power to close a thread if you don't use every once in a while. They didn't close every thread topic that discussed the new schedule so you can still comment on the one they left open. ~)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Mon May 20, 2013 3:50 pm

I was told in the recent past that if you want to create a bash or no bash thread like a fan thread, you need to run it by the mods for approval. Something along those lines.

Also, that they would close multiple threads on the same topic. Don't really see the problem with multiple threads though, since this is a slow board.

oltlforever31

Postby oltlforever31 » Mon May 20, 2013 4:18 pm

I don't understand why they didn't close some of the Victor threads? There are like 4 of those, one of them mine. I think they are similar. I don't get why they would close the Soap Dish thread though?

Return to “One Life To Live”