Cheers to HULU and PROSPECT PARK

Dangerous Beauty

Cheers to HULU and PROSPECT PARK

Postby Dangerous Beauty » Sun May 12, 2013 12:59 pm

I am just thrilled to have OLTL and AMC back on the air. A million thanks to HULU and Prospect Park!!! It is like having a lost family member return. I love the direction both soaps have started in. The storylines are fantastic, the writing, the acting, all so wonderful. I have been advertising to all my friends the greatness of HULU, haha. I am enjoying the smaller cast. I also would not mind seeing more advertisements in the shows, it is what "the soaps" are supposed to be about after all. hmmm what else? Thrilled with the Todd/Victor storylines, love how they kept both wonderful actors. Glad to see Vickie, Natalie, Blair, Tea and yes even Nora and of course the rest of the actors/actresses as well. I like the Friday recap shows. It is nice to view behind the scenes and see the actors, writers, directors, speak about the shows. All in all I am extremely happy to see these cutting edge shows back on the air. Cheers to their bright future! From this loyal viewer, thanks again to HULU and PROSPECT PARK.

oltlforever31

Re: Cheers to HULU and PROSPECT PARK

Postby oltlforever31 » Mon May 13, 2013 10:59 am

Totally agree!! I am thrilled to have our show back!! I was greatly missed.

AZsun3232

Postby AZsun3232 » Mon May 13, 2013 1:43 pm

AGREED!!!!! So thrilled! There are a few characters I wish were back, but maybe they'll come later? :)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Mon May 13, 2013 9:43 pm

I honestly didn't think they would get it off the ground. But here it is. And it's good! Haven't missed an episode yet. :)

Plain-N-Simple

Postby Plain-N-Simple » Mon May 13, 2013 10:15 pm

Quote ghfanfare: I honestly didn't think they would get it off the ground. But here it is. And it's good! Haven't missed an episode yet. :)

Yeah I think we're all in the same boat. I've watched every episode and plan to keep watching them all. I like everything listed above except asking for more advertisements I can do without those lol. I want more show and the amount of ad's they have already. That's enough lol. I thoroughly enjoy the small cast OLTL has. And not to jump ships but B&B (which I watch 2 zzzz) has a small cast and they can't touch OL right now. At least OL is giving us fresh urban s/l and not the same love triangle crap. Isn't there more to life and soaps then sex escapades geez.. Bt I gotta say OLTL is taking the game by storm...Big ups

Dangerous Beauty

Postby Dangerous Beauty » Tue May 14, 2013 8:43 am

Quote Plain-N-Simple:
Quote ghfanfare: I honestly didn't think they would get it off the ground. But here it is. And it's good! Haven't missed an episode yet. :)

Yeah I think we're all in the same boat. I've watched every episode and plan to keep watching them all. I like everything listed above except asking for more advertisements I can do without those lol. I want more show and the amount of ad's they have already. That's enough lol. I thoroughly enjoy the small cast OLTL has. And not to jump ships but B&B (which I watch 2 zzzz) has a small cast and they can't touch OL right now. At least OL is giving us fresh urban s/l and not the same love triangle crap. Isn't there more to life and soaps then sex escapades geez.. Bt I gotta say OLTL is taking the game by storm...Big ups

Well when I said more advertisements I meant in-show ads. Like the Campbell Soup ad they had a while back. Write the story around the ad. It can be interesting. Heck, I had stopped buying canned soup until I saw the C.S. ad on OLTL. I remember Starr visiting Vickie and she was upset and Vickie pulled out a can of soup and hey I thought it was a good idea to have ready made food at the snap of your fingers (I usually make homemade soup when i want it) that I started buying canned soup again. It's been a nice add to my pantry. I usually buy 1-5 cans of Campbell Soup a month now.

So some ads can be helpful and can add to the show as well. ~Shrugs. Just my opinion. :]

tessicapls

Postby tessicapls » Tue May 14, 2013 11:05 am

I am not having the same experience. I am not ditching OLTL yet(I have not ever watched AMC, well, not since childhood), but I can't seem to get in to the show. I find myself minimizing the browser and surfing the web, so I'm only listening to the show, but not watching. It's just not yet grabbing my attention. I'm hoping it will soon...

Return to “One Life To Live”