OT: @ BringBackStarr

tinasfatheronlostin

OT: @ BringBackStarr

Postby tinasfatheronlostin » Fri May 10, 2013 11:45 pm

I would enjoy your feedback regarding OLTL making Tina Irene Manning, Jr.

Please read my post #15 in the thread Who's camcording in Tea's nursery.

I can even envision Allison Perkins masquerading around in a Tina wig like she did Roxie-style in Statesville to see Mitch in scenes with Llanview newbies before we actually see Andrea Evans appear on canvas to lay claim to the spoils of the latest Viki/Dorian feud.

Any thoughts/posits?

BringBackStarr

Re: OT: @ BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Sat May 11, 2013 12:02 am

I just don't think its really Victor. And while Andrea Evans is my favorite soap actress of all time----I must confess I am glad she got her happy ending with cord...I am going to stick with my "Victor Senior" guess---It throws everyone into the loop and forces Dorian and Vicki (and their brothers) into the chess game as he tries to reclaim everything they own... 8)

tinasfatheronlostin

Re: OT: @ BringBackStarr

Postby tinasfatheronlostin » Sat May 11, 2013 1:12 am

My problem with Victor Sr is the age factor. Can Zane's great great grandfather be a viable villain?

Like you, Tina's my all time fave...hence my screen name, obviously....but Tina as an Irene Manning, Jr wannabe could be a major factor in Cord/Tina's HEA derailment and once the story of a failed coup by Tina on the House of Lord-Manning ends they can once get back together for the umpteenth time.

ALSO...it's been reported that Kevin Spirtas who played Ambassador Jonas Chamberlain has been approached by OLTL for possible future story.

Return to “One Life To Live”