? about time line & baby Drew

jhollar

? about time line & baby Drew

Postby jhollar » Tue May 07, 2013 10:18 am

My understanding is that it has been about 4-5 years that have passed. For example Matthew is 21 years old now, where when the show ended he was still in high school and about 16/17. That being said, baby Drew was born at the end of the original show, so if 4-5 years have passed, why is baby Drew still a baby? He should be at least 4/5, right?

Love the show so far, just wondering.

oltllover

Re: ? about time line & baby Drew

Postby oltllover » Tue May 07, 2013 11:18 am

Quote jhollar: My understanding is that it has been about 4-5 years that have passed. For example Matthew is 21 years old now, where when the show ended he was still in high school and about 16/17. That being said, baby Drew was born at the end of the original show, so if 4-5 years have passed, why is baby Drew still a baby? He should be at least 4/5, right?

They only aged matthew, dani,(soras) etc but it is really only about 6 months later.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue May 07, 2013 11:18 am

Quote jhollar: My understanding is that it has been about 4-5 years that have passed. For example Matthew is 21 years old now, where when the show ended he was still in high school and about 16/17. That being said, baby Drew was born at the end of the original show, so if 4-5 years have passed, why is baby Drew still a baby? He should be at least 4/5, right?

They only aged matthew, dani,(soras) etc but it is really only about 6 months later.

jhollar

Postby jhollar » Tue May 07, 2013 11:36 am

Quote oltllover:

Thank you for your reply. I just get confused with time lines. A lot has happen in 6 months. But ready to go along with whatever they want to do.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue May 07, 2013 11:56 am

Quote jhollar:
Quote oltllover:

Thank you for your reply. I just get confused with time lines. A lot has happen in 6 months. But ready to go along with whatever they want to do.

you are very welcome. and dont worry timelines on soaps are always confusing especially when they age some and not all of the "kids".

Return to “One Life To Live”