They Changed David Vickers

Dana562

They Changed David Vickers

Postby Dana562 » Fri May 03, 2013 12:45 am

He doesn't seem as silly and goofy as he use to be! He's still extremely HOT and SEXY!

But I want to see some of that silliness back! Like when he did that "Have-a-Seat" commercial! Hopefully we'll hear him call Bo "Pa"! LOL! :))

tinasfatheronlostin

Re: They Changed David Vickers

Postby tinasfatheronlostin » Fri May 03, 2013 9:06 am

Quote Dana562: He doesn't seem as silly and goofy as he use to be! He's still extremely HOT and SEXY!

But I want to see some of that silliness back! Like when he did that "Have-a-Seat" commercial! Hopefully we'll hear him call Bo "Pa"! LOL! :))

....and don't forget step-Nora. Lol.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri May 03, 2013 10:47 am

I want to see David interact more with his father Bo and his step-mother Nora but also sharing scenes with his brother Matthew since David hasn't even had scenes with them yet

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Sun May 05, 2013 1:28 pm

Quote tinasfatheronlostin:
Quote Dana562: He doesn't seem as silly and goofy as he use to be! He's still extremely HOT and SEXY!

....and don't forget step-Nora. Lol.

lol so funny..He also seems more smart now and I'm like huh when did that happen lol he was the one to tell Dorian she was in over her head and those people were playing her

coldrain

Postby coldrain » Sun May 05, 2013 10:00 pm

they need to have him interact with the dog named after him

DesTea

Postby DesTea » Mon May 06, 2013 1:02 am

He's still hilarious and silly, he's just not dumb as a bag of bricks. I hope they team him up with Sam. That would be funny. "I got jelly on the chair and I'm going to blame it on you." Lol.

I want to see him with Drew too.

Return to “One Life To Live”