To soon to complain.

Re: To soon to complain.

Postby oltlforever31 » Tue May 07, 2013 9:36 am

Quote DesTea: They aren't even good complaints. Come on. Complain that you want it back for a year then the first week it's back, complain about everything? I don't get it.

I see the complaints haven't eased up. ;) I say just enjoy the show people! ~) :) ;)

Postby coldrain » Tue May 07, 2013 1:34 pm

idk i realize it's a soap opera and all..but Suspension of disbelief for the viewers this time around.. it's like their insulting our intelligence/punishing long time viewers with the writing

in the past victor showing up would've lead to another DNA test and/or exhuming a grave.

and a lot is apparently going to be happening offscreen to explain stuff to characters, only 4-5 days in.. for example vicki somehow knowing allison perkins held victor when it was never told to her onscreen..

i think the writing is what's bugging people including me. the profanity might not bother some but apart can't help it's forced and feels fake

Postby ghfanfare » Wed May 08, 2013 9:39 pm

I'm trying to keep an open mind and just enjoy the moment without making a lot of comparisons or judgments. I think they're doing a great job so far in trying to pick up where they left off within this new format. It's kind of fun to be in the forefront of this new venture. I am hoping it succeeds. :)

Return to “One Life To Live”