Where is Starr?!?!

Re: Where is Starr?!?!

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Mon May 20, 2013 1:42 pm

KA will not be back as Starr anytime soon. She never signed a contract with PP. When OLTL ended, they wrote her moving to L.A. to explain why she wouldn't be on the reboot. KA moved to CA when OLTL ended on ABC.

Postby oltlforever31 » Mon May 20, 2013 4:46 pm

I read a great interview with KA. She did not turn PP down, the timing was wrong, so maybe down the road....

*Sorry link wouldn't work. It was a Michael Fairman interview. I'm sure if you googled it, or go to his web page, you can find it. Again Sorry about that. Usually when I post a link it works. It must have been too long. 8)

Postby raylit » Tue May 21, 2013 3:28 am

Quote Axl Rose: As for Starr, she should have stayed in Port Charles because Prospect Park if they were going to bring her back, they would have done it already and Starr she would have been on our screens by now which is why I think Starr's character was better off in Port Charles on General Hospital

HELLO The OLTL characters were basically on loan to GH. PP and OLTL own the copyrights to said characters, and as such Starr Manning can and will only ever be a character on OLTL now

Return to “One Life To Live”