Where is Starr?!?!

Meatmanswife

Where is Starr?!?!

Postby Meatmanswife » Wed May 01, 2013 10:09 pm

8) Where is Starr?!?!?! The Manning Family isn't the same without her! And her sister Dani is in the hospital and you don't think Todd wouldn't have flown her to be by her sister's side!!! I started watching OLTL right when Blair and Todd first came on the scene, so I have watched Starr's total life and OTL isn't the same with out her!!! IMHO :D

elijahsgotit

Re: Where is Starr?!?!

Postby elijahsgotit » Thu May 02, 2013 1:30 am

Quote Meatmanswife: 8) Where is Starr?!?!?! The Manning Family isn't the same without her! And her sister Dani is in the hospital and you don't think Todd wouldn't have flown her to be by her sister's side!!! I started watching OLTL right when Blair and Todd first came on the scene, so I have watched Starr's total life and OTL isn't the same with out her!!! IMHO :D

I agree, it's not the same without her but unfortunately KA wants to stay on GH %(

tinasfatheronlostin

Postby tinasfatheronlostin » Thu May 02, 2013 6:54 am

I'm sure that after the show is on for a couple of months tptb will introduce a recasted Starr. The character is way too central a character not to be included.

The same can be said of Jessica.

Plus, in a few months, nuStarr will have been gone for such a long time that the writers can produce many good storylines referencing her absence. Maybe the call she got in Port Charles was from Victor which led her to the possibility of Hope and/or Cole being alive. Maybe Victor, or even Cole was that person who was following her that last week she was in Port Charles.

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Thu May 02, 2013 9:07 am

Quote tinasfatheronlostin: I'm sure that after the show is on for a couple of months tptb will introduce a recasted Starr. The character is way too central a character not to be included.

The same can be said of Jessica.

Plus, in a few months, nuStarr will have been gone for such a long time that the writers can produce many good storylines referencing her absence. Maybe the call she got in Port Charles was from Victor which led her to the possibility of Hope and/or Cole being alive. Maybe Victor, or even Cole was that person who was following her that last week she was in Port Charles.

She already said it was Langston that called her. As for who was following her, I believe it was Cole

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri May 03, 2013 10:49 am

As for Starr, she should have stayed in Port Charles because Prospect Park if they were going to bring her back, they would have done it already and Starr she would have been on our screens by now which is why I think Starr's character was better off in Port Charles on General Hospital

alissain

Postby alissain » Sun May 05, 2013 7:29 pm

NO New Starr! Please, keep the same actress. I love her and Michael together, so move him over to OLTL then but they are great together. Sigh....

Dontaskwatmynameisstupid

Postby Dontaskwatmynameisstupid » Sun May 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Quote Meatmanswife: 8) Where is Starr?!?!?! The Manning Family isn't the same without her! And her sister Dani is in the hospital and you don't think Todd wouldn't have flown her to be by her sister's side!!! I started watching OLTL right when Blair and Todd first came on the scene, so I have watched Starr's total life and OTL isn't the same with out her!!! IMHO :D

ICAM without Starr the Cramer and Manning clan seems to be missing something she really does need to come back to Llanview obviously Dani needs some guidance and I cant deal with a recast KA all the way they should make it Victor who was watching her in Port Charles and then later on she can find out Hope is alive maybe cole I liked her better with James he accepted her and her family for who they were when cole acted all holier than thou and were always trying to cop a plea for him and marty

Meatmanswife

Postby Meatmanswife » Tue May 14, 2013 8:34 am

Quote Dontaskwatmynameisst:

ICAM without Starr the Cramer and Manning clan seems to be missing something she really does need to come back to Llanview obviously Dani needs some guidance and I cant deal with a recast KA all the way they should make it Victor who was watching her in Port Charles and then later on she can find out Hope is alive maybe cole I liked her better with James he accepted her and her family for who they were when cole acted all holier than thou and were always trying to cop a plea for him and marty

I so agree!! The Cramers and The Mannings are missing something and its Starr!! I would really hate a recast but she's the missing piece to their puzzle!!!

days4ever2

Postby days4ever2 » Tue May 14, 2013 12:39 pm

Blair mentioned Starr today when talking with Natalie. I hope that KA can do a guest spot on OLTL at some point.

DesTea

Postby DesTea » Tue May 14, 2013 3:16 pm

I think they will bring KA back eventually for temporary stents because KA said that she would come back from time to time if she got enough notice. She moved her family to LA and she can't just move back to the east coast but she would come back from time to time. It's a matter of her being available and PP needing her at the same time.

Return to “One Life To Live”