Victor's Return

Victor's Return

Postby happy_soapfan » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:56 pm

Is it me or did everybody except Tea & Jack wasn't shocked about Victor returning from the dead? Everybody was like "ehhhh hey Victor, nice to see you again" especially Viki. They acted as if he was on a two week vacation.

Re: Victor's Return

Postby oltlghlvr » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:15 pm

YES!!!!! I put up a post about the same thing! I really dont like how pp decided to just throw him into some random scene.I thought it was gonna be this well thought out dramatic entrance which he so deserves. ... But yeah, I thought the exact same thing.. Tea freaked but vicki just continued on talking about Dorian like her brother being alive didnt matter to anyone.. i was like wtf??? They could have thought up something a little better then that.. like when tea and dani returned home victor could of been waiting upstairs in the nursury for them and suprise them but at the same time put two and two together about the baby they concieved. something... anything ..... but yeah its just another day in soap world where when people come back from the dead and you go on with your day..

Postby iwatched4 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:41 pm

I think Todd and Victor are hiding something. Did you see that look their shared at the end of the episode?

Postby SmoothCriminal1094 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:27 pm

I thought the same thing! Even Todd didn't seem to shocked to see someone he thought he had killed. I was still excited and surprised to see victor at the end of the first episode and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they give him a juicy storyline.

Postby MarcellaJayna » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:03 pm

3) I am so pleased with Victor's return, but it was strange how everybody in the room acted except Tea & Jack, hopefully Trevor will stick around for awhile, he's a great actor and can plug some good scenes.

Postby iluvtad » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:28 pm

That was very strange, no one seemed surprised! Tea a little, but then it was like no biggie, dead a year ago, alive now...
But as soon as Tea started whining about what a horrible mother she was, I lost interest in her.

Postby PMax47 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:45 pm

Half of the time you can't believe what is printed. Like everyone else I was wondering if Trevor St. John as Victor would return and they said no contract was signed, etc. and he shows up in the very first episode.

Yeah, I noticed the reactions and it seems no one was really surprised. Maybe the shock was too much for Tea.

Postby whatapainchoosinaname » Wed May 01, 2013 11:17 am

I think they had to work him in because of his contract with "The Clent list"... WhatEver I don't care Just glad to see him back.

I didn't watch the show when RH was todd the first time around, Only seen a esipode where he had long hair and a scar going to prision or something like that.
Then when i started watching again and The new Todd (Now victor) was on I figured the recast explained the scar being gone...

I love Trevor as Todd, But I love Roger over on GH as Todd.

Postby jl4ever » Wed May 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Victor's return is weird. There should have been some kind of build up to him escaping crazy Allison, before he arrived back in Llanview. Also, how did Victor know that Dani was at Shelter?

Postby eglassman11 » Wed May 01, 2013 8:37 pm

I am glad that One Life To Live is back, but Prospect Park dropped the ball on this one. They should have spent several episodes showing shock on everyone's faces. Dorian barely even mentioned Victor's name. It is too weird.

Return to “One Life To Live”