Blair or Carly, who should Todd be with?

Axl Rose

Re: Blair or Carly, who should Todd be with?

Postby Axl Rose » Wed May 01, 2013 9:59 am

Quote elijahsgotit:
Quote Axl Rose: If Carly were in Llanview, you know she would be perfect right here for Todd

Yeah but that's never gonna happen. No way would LW leave tv to go online.

I think Todd has chemistry with both but Carly is the one that will accept him for the man that he is. With Blair, Todd would constantly have to be on eggshells trying not to screw up again and that's not Blair's fault either, it just means they're not right for each other.

But if GH were to all of a sudden get cancelled, GH characters could cross over into Llanview especially if Prospect Park were to pick up the GH characters and have them cross over into Llanview similar to when OLTL was cancelled they had OLTL characters cross over to GH, if the same thing were to happen but with it being the other way around and GH characters crossing over into OLTL/PP, then Carly would be an option for Todd for sure

jl4ever

Postby jl4ever » Wed May 01, 2013 6:50 pm

Blair. :D

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Thu May 02, 2013 1:24 am

Quote Axl Rose:
Quote elijahsgotit:
Quote Axl Rose: If Carly were in Llanview, you know she would be perfect right here for Todd

Yeah but that's never gonna happen. No way would LW leave tv to go online.

I think Todd has chemistry with both but Carly is the one that will accept him for the man that he is. With Blair, Todd would constantly have to be on eggshells trying not to screw up again and that's not Blair's fault either, it just means they're not right for each other.

But if GH were to all of a sudden get cancelled, GH characters could cross over into Llanview especially if Prospect Park were to pick up the GH characters and have them cross over into Llanview similar to when OLTL was cancelled they had OLTL characters cross over to GH, if the same thing were to happen but with it being the other way around and GH characters crossing over into OLTL/PP, then Carly would be an option for Todd for sure

Yes, if and when that happens, I'll be all for Todd/Carly but I would never wish for GH to get canceled in the first place.

Return to “One Life To Live”