I miss Rex....anyone else?

eglassman11

I miss Rex....anyone else?

Postby eglassman11 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:00 am

There seems to be something missing. We need Rex back.

maja

Re: I miss Rex....anyone else?

Postby maja » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:51 am

Please let Rex stay in London! I hated all those tics and weird faces he'd make. Nope, he and Gigi need to stay away.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:04 am

Rex and Gigi and Shane are all in London living with the other Buchanans who are there in London like Kevin, Joey & Kelly, Zane, etc.

But if anyone has to come back out of them, I would rather Shane come back to Llanview by himself as opposed to having his parents come back with him

Because Shane could have his own storyline by coming back to Llanview because Shane's grandfather Clint is here, and not to mention Shane has his great-uncle Bo and great-aunt Nora and Shane has all the other Buchanans like his cousin Matthew, his aunt Natalie, etc.

But with Shane back, he could finally have the chance to confront his bully Jack Manning

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Wed May 01, 2013 6:11 am

Quote Axl Rose: Rex and Gigi and Shane are all in London living with the other Buchanans who are there in London like Kevin, Joey & Kelly, Zane, etc.

But if anyone has to come back out of them, I would rather Shane come back to Llanview by himself as opposed to having his parents come back with him

Because Shane could have his own storyline by coming back to Llanview because Shane's grandfather Clint is here, and not to mention Shane has his great-uncle Bo and great-aunt Nora and Shane has all the other Buchanans like his cousin Matthew, his aunt Natalie, etc.

But with Shane back, he could finally have the chance to confront his bully Jack Manning

lol all those people are Rex's family too. In fact, they're Shane's family BECAUSE they're Rex's family. Not saying Shane shouldn't come back but if you're gonna use the buchanan's as reason for him to, then they're just as much a reason for Rex to return, if not more so

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Wed May 01, 2013 9:54 am

Quote elijahsgotit:
Quote Axl Rose: Rex and Gigi and Shane are all in London living with the other Buchanans who are there in London like Kevin, Joey & Kelly, Zane, etc.

lol all those people are Rex's family too. In fact, they're Shane's family BECAUSE they're Rex's family. Not saying Shane shouldn't come back but if you're gonna use the buchanan's as reason for him to, then they're just as much a reason for Rex to return, if not more so

Yes you do have a point but honestly at this point what could Rex and Gigi both do in Llanview if they were to come back? With Shane you can have him become a part of the young adult scene and or you could pair Shane up with Destiny or even Dani for that matter

oltlforever31

Postby oltlforever31 » Wed May 01, 2013 10:15 am

I do miss Rex and Gigi, but I'm liking the smaller cast. There is always potential in the future for them to come back, as well as others. I think they need to give it a good few months before they bring on anyone else.

AZsun3232

Postby AZsun3232 » Wed May 01, 2013 1:09 pm

Me!!!! :)

jl4ever

Postby jl4ever » Wed May 01, 2013 6:46 pm

Quote maja: Please let Rex stay in London! I hated all those tics and weird faces he'd make. Nope, he and Gigi need to stay away.

====
This! I wanted to slam Rexx's head into the wall so many times. :D

Meatmanswife

Postby Meatmanswife » Wed May 01, 2013 10:02 pm

Quote eglassman11: There seems to be something missing. We need Rex back.

I totally agree!!! I think Rex gave the show life and character. I miss his quirkiness and I miss his interactions with Natalie.

ShadamNuke09

Postby ShadamNuke09 » Wed May 01, 2013 10:49 pm

I miss Rex, Gigi, and Shane. Was really hoping they'd come back. Oh well.

Return to “One Life To Live”