OLTL Spoiler!! a Shocking Return!! a Must See :)

Axl Rose

Re: OLTL Spoiler!! a Shocking Return!! a Must See :)

Postby Axl Rose » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:58 pm

Quote john_and_marlena_fan:
Quote Axl Rose: And besides with Victor and Todd back there is more room for a Todd/Victor rivalry but also maybe there is potential for these twin brothers to bond down the road because both were victims of their mother Irene Manning

i totally agree with you too Rose :) they were both victims of irenes crulty! i mean dam that evil witch even took a knife to her own sons face and made a scar like todds just so she could have him fool everyone in lanview >) then she knew that couldnt work cause of mitch...she had his face redone to look like mitches brother walker...and he was brainwashed into thinking he is todd manning! i sooo hope down the road todd and victor can bond as brothers and love eachother!

remember yrs ago blare and tea hated eachother cause of todd?? even pushed tea out a window!! now there like sisters and best friends! it could happen for todd and victor :)

Erika

Yes and these brothers do sure have a lot in common and they both love the same people, and they love their family so because of that I could see them coming to some type of understanding maybe even forming some common ground

john_and_marlena_fan

Postby john_and_marlena_fan » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:15 pm

Quote Axl Rose:
Quote john_and_marlena_fan:
Quote Axl Rose: And besides with Victor and Todd back there is more room for a Todd/Victor rivalry but also maybe there is potential for these twin brothers to bond down the road because both were victims of their mother Irene Manning

i totally agree with you too Rose :) they were both victims of irenes crulty! i mean dam that evil witch even took a knife to her own sons face and made a scar like todds just so she could have him fool everyone in lanview >) then she knew that couldnt work cause of mitch...she had his face redone to look like mitches brother walker...and he was brainwashed into thinking he is todd manning! i sooo hope down the road todd and victor can bond as brothers and love eachother!

remember yrs ago blare and tea hated eachother cause of todd?? even pushed tea out a window!! now there like sisters and best friends! it could happen for todd and victor :)

Erika

Yes and these brothers do sure have a lot in common and they both love the same people, and they love their family so because of that I could see them coming to some type of understanding maybe even forming some common ground

i totally agree i hope the new writers write some great stuff for tsj and RH :)

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:28 pm

But at the same time I could see Todd and Victor Jr. going at it because of the whole newspaper with The Sun

john_and_marlena_fan

Postby john_and_marlena_fan » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:03 am

Quote Axl Rose: But at the same time I could see Todd and Victor Jr. going at it because of the whole newspaper with The Sun

haha good point rose :D i am just sooo over the moon that oltl is back and for good :)

Erika

llullu

Postby llullu » Mon May 06, 2013 11:58 pm

Maybe because he is not Victor, but Walker Laurence or another look-alike.

jorie

Postby jorie » Wed May 08, 2013 4:16 am

LOL. VICTOR HAS BEEN TORTUREDFOR A YEAR BY THE BLACKSITES CIA THEY FORCED THAT TATOO ON HIM, TODD HAD A CARD WITH THE SAME SYMBOL.ON IT.HE ISNT A LAWRENCE ,THEY ARE BOTH IN DANGER FROM THESE PPL, THERES A REASON THE CAMRAS AT TEA AND THE SHELTER.

Return to “One Life To Live”