Just saw the first episode on HULU......WOW

eglassman11

Re: Just saw the first episode on HULU......WOW

Postby eglassman11 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:49 pm

I wonder if they will explain what Allison's involvement with Victor's kidnapping was all about.

MikeLikesSoaps

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:25 pm

Quote raylit:
Quote ilsalund:
Quote Mima1: Not happy at all, the whole club scene was really boring and way to long
I hope that's not a sample of things to come.
If I want to watch a club scene I turn on MTV %(

Yeah, I could have done without the club scene but otherwise it was great to have the show back. Loved David at the club opening! LOL!

I am not a big fan of how dark the scenes at Shelter seem to be as opposed to the better lighting the place had when it was called Capricorn. I also find it odd Blair, when visiting Starr in Port Charles, never mentioned changing the name of the club or becoming partners with Cutter!! lol

Think about it. She couldn't mention it - PP had not announced they were bringing the show back so this s/l had not been written at the time Blair was on GH.

jl4ever

Postby jl4ever » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:19 pm

Yes! I am so happy that OLTL is back! We soap fans rocked in getting our soaps back on air.

ShadamNuke09

Postby ShadamNuke09 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:27 pm

Just watched. Very emotional right now. Even knowing OLTL was coming back, it didn't hit me until I watched. Loved everything, especially seeing Victor in the end. Glad the show is back.

john_and_marlena_fan

Postby john_and_marlena_fan » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:16 am

Quote ShadamNuke09: Just watched. Very emotional right now. Even knowing OLTL was coming back, it didn't hit me until I watched. Loved everything, especially seeing Victor in the end. Glad the show is back.

me too :) i wonder if victor killed that guy in black with the mask on and through him in the river :P

Jluv

Postby Jluv » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:03 am

LOVED it :D . I wasn't bored for a single second, I missed these characters, it was great to see them again. I thought the story moved at a great pace, loved the look, everything :].THANK YOU HULU 3)

DesTea

Postby DesTea » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:32 am

Quote Jluv: LOVED it :D . I wasn't bored for a single second, I missed these characters, it was great to see them again. I thought the story moved at a great pace, loved the look, everything :].THANK YOU HULU 3)

Agreed!

raylit

Postby raylit » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:49 am

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
Quote raylit:
Quote ilsalund:
Quote Mima1: Not happy at all, the whole club scene was really boring and way to long
I hope that's not a sample of things to come.
If I want to watch a club scene I turn on MTV %(

Yeah, I could have done without the club scene but otherwise it was great to have the show back. Loved David at the club opening! LOL!

I am not a big fan of how dark the scenes at Shelter seem to be as opposed to the better lighting the place had when it was called Capricorn. I also find it odd Blair, when visiting Starr in Port Charles, never mentioned changing the name of the club or becoming partners with Cutter!! lol

Think about it. She couldn't mention it - PP had not announced they were bringing the show back so this s/l had not been written at the time Blair was on GH.

Good point!!

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:26 am

Quote Meeksmonk: That was a HUGE surprise! Definitely the best part of the whole episode! Maybe Tea will get her ish together and so will Dani when they get Victor back. I feel bad for Tea because she lost the baby but that doesn't mean she should ignore the child she still has. Hopefully with Victor back, things should get on track!

I don't think she means to, I think Tea's just still so overcome with grief. Todd really did a number on her too but I do feel bad for Dani as well. I think it'll take time to get back to normal but now with Victor, they can be a family again.

Return to “One Life To Live”