Who I wish returns on PP's OLTL Wish List

llullu

Re: Who I wish returns on PP's OLTL Wish List

Postby llullu » Mon May 06, 2013 11:51 pm

Rocks, Red, Gobi and Sean.

Mr.Coffee

Postby Mr.Coffee » Sat May 18, 2013 2:11 pm

Quote Axl Rose: I would really love it if Shane returns to Llanview because if Shane were to come back to Llanview, then he can finally confront Jack Manning for his bullying and actually get back at him but also I would love for Shane to interact with his grandfather Clint seeing as how Shane and Clint were growing closer and closer as grandfather and grandson, that Clint needs a grandson that will hopefully follow in his footsteps and perhaps Shane could be the one who does by working for Clint at B.E. should Shane return

At least give the New Buchanan's a test run at Clint and Viki's wedding or some other family event and go from there. FFAWJPL all the way.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Mon May 20, 2013 9:02 am

River Carpenter, Cassie and Andrew's son, Dorian's grandson, I really want to see him back in town since the last time we saw him was way back in 2003/04 and he hasn't returned to Llanview since because you remember he left for Julliard and never returned after that, so here is hoping River does come back and if he does, he can be a new love interest for Natalie

Return to “One Life To Live”