Natalie

AndyCrump

Natalie

Postby AndyCrump » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:33 pm

In the spoilers section of oltl PP they have Natalie hanging with Cutter. This doesnt make sense. I thought Clint sent her to London on BE biz to separate her from John.

oltllover

Re: Natalie

Postby oltllover » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:01 am

I suspect that the writers wont even acknowledge anything that happened on GH who knows if they are even going to bring back the character of John.

oltlforever31

Postby oltlforever31 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:06 pm

I think they mentioned on GH at one point that Natalie was back in Llanview, and she was seeing someone else, which is why they put a restraining order on John.

oltlforever31

Postby oltlforever31 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:10 pm

Quote oltllover: I suspect that the writers wont even acknowledge anything that happened on GH who knows if they are even going to bring back the character of John.

It looks like they are going to honor what happened on GH based on certain things I've read. Also the promo looks really good. Have you seen it yet? I'm really excited about it.

4evrfan1

Postby 4evrfan1 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:51 pm

What have u read bout them acknowledging wat happened on gh?
and I think john deserves what he gets.

4evrfan1

Postby 4evrfan1 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:54 pm

Natalie needs a hotter younger guy :))

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:38 pm

Quote oltlforever31:
Quote oltllover: I suspect that the writers wont even acknowledge anything that happened on GH who knows if they are even going to bring back the character of John.

It looks like they are going to honor what happened on GH based on certain things I've read. Also the promo looks really good. Have you seen it yet? I'm really excited about it.

I have seen the promos. it looks like it could be younger hipper edgier...I will check it out if I can figure out how to :)

oltlforever31

Postby oltlforever31 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:45 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote oltlforever31:

I have seen the promos. it looks like it could be younger hipper edgier...I will check it out if I can figure out how to :)

Oh, lol. Well I know an easy way to get there is to go right to the TOLN website, and click the Hulu link at the bottom where it says watch. That will take you right to the OLTL page on Hulu, and there are already some videos there. I believe the show will be there at noon on the 29th ready to watch at your convenience. Or you can go right to the Hulu website, and put OLTL in the search box to bring it up there. I say go to the TOLN website, because it will take you right to it, where the Hulu website can be a bit confusing if you aren't familiar with it. (which I was not) If you wish to watch on your TV through a device which will allow it, or a smart phone, or tablet, then you would need Hulu Plus, which charges a monthly fee of $7.99. Hope that helps. :)

Return to “One Life To Live”