Don't like meshing OLTL with AMC

eglassman11

Don't like meshing OLTL with AMC

Postby eglassman11 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:55 am

I love One Life to Live, but can't stand the combined advertising with All My Children. Most people watched one show or the other, not both. I am just saying that there should be 2 separate advertisement campaigns.

oltllover

Re: Don't like meshing OLTL with AMC

Postby oltllover » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:45 am

Quote eglassman11: I love One Life to Live, but can't stand the combined advertising with All My Children. Most people watched one show or the other, not both. I am just saying that there should be 2 separate advertisement campaigns.

Maybe once the shows get going they will start seperating them in advertising but right now I think its no big deal just a cheaper way of getting the fans ready and aware and btw I use to watch both.

Crazycalling

Re: Don't like meshing OLTL with AMC

Postby Crazycalling » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:29 am

Quote eglassman11: I love One Life to Live, but can't stand the combined advertising with All My Children. Most people watched one show or the other, not both. I am just saying that there should be 2 separate advertisement campaigns.

I agree. I am not a fan of AMC at all. Its cool that its back and I am happy for their fans but I just don't care. I just want to see the OLTL stuff as I am sure that many AMC fans just want to see their charecters.

Return to “One Life To Live”