Loving the addition of JWoww to OLTL

Axl Rose

Loving the addition of JWoww to OLTL

Postby Axl Rose » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:03 am

If anything I am loving the addition of JWoww of the Jersey Shore on the OLTL reboot and I can't wait to see her on the show because I want to see how her character interacts with other characters on the show and besides if she ends up sticking around on the show, who knows maybe she could be a love interest for someone in Llanview

Lynzeee

Re: Loving the addition of JWoww to OLTL

Postby Lynzeee » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:53 pm

Quote Axl Rose: If anything I am loving the addition of JWoww of the Jersey Shore on the OLTL reboot and I can't wait to see her on the show because I want to see how her character interacts with other characters on the show and besides if she ends up sticking around on the show, who knows maybe she could be a love interest for someone in Llanview

I loved JWOW before, Im sure I am gonna love her on OLTL! I think she will bring a fun fiesty side to OLTL I would like to see her scheming with Cutter!

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:15 am

Me too, I know her and Cutter's character will make quite the pairing or hell if they brought Cristian Vega back to Llanview, then Cristian's character and JWoww's character would make an even hotter pairing

Lynzeee

Postby Lynzeee » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:27 pm

Quote Axl Rose: Me too, I know her and Cutter's character will make quite the pairing or hell if they brought Cristian Vega back to Llanview, then Cristian's character and JWoww's character would make an even hotter pairing

Very true! I am hoping I find a way to watch it as I live in Canada! Im getting worried!!

AndyCrump

Postby AndyCrump » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Quote Lynzeee:
Quote Axl Rose: Me too, I know her and Cutter's character will make quite the pairing or hell if they brought Cristian Vega back to Llanview, then Cristian's character and JWoww's character would make an even hotter pairing

Very true! I am hoping I find a way to watch it as I live in Canada! Im getting worried!!

Has TOLN addressed the whole viewing in Canada issue yet? Its troublesome if they haven't cause soaps play very well outside the US. Bold and the Beautiful make beaucoup bucks in Italy, Croatia and Germany.

Return to “One Life To Live”