Jessica & Natalie

Sun Flower

Jessica & Natalie

Postby Sun Flower » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:05 pm

I see Natalie and Jessica have atleast one thing in common...Vicki's Self-Rightousness. Where Jessica is more modest ... Natalie feels the need to show as much clevage as humanly possible. I thought it was bad having one Vicki but 3!!! Though I must admit that Jessica isn't as bad now that she's blending with Tess!!

Amy

Re: Jessica & Natalie

Postby Amy » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:09 pm

I have to say, Natalie is a bit more fiesty than Jessica and Vicki, not as prime and proper. As you, I like Tess much better than Jess!

Thanks for posting!
Amy

LadyDi

Postby LadyDi » Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:43 am

I can't handle Jess or Tess as a singular personality - I will get bored with Jess and sick of Tess after about two weeks. But integrated will make for an interesting character. the likeability of Jess with just enough sass and intensity of Tess. I'm a libra - I like things equal LOL!
As for Nat - where did she come from? she has a lot of Roxy in her!

Amy

Postby Amy » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:27 pm

Yes, Natalie does, probably because she was raised by Roxy. I like that she's different from the otherwise cooler female family members.

Thanks for posting!
Amy

Granny Pris

Postby Granny Pris » Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:03 pm

I have really enjoyed the storyline of Jess/Tess, and am hoping against hope that TESS will finally win out. Jess is too emotional to suit me. Tess is fun loving and yet has a "soft" quality about her.
As far as Natalie goes, someone needs to tell her that most of the soaps are watched by WOMEN and showing her boobs does little to endear her to her public. Do they not make blouses or dresses in her size that are not having gravity problems? Please dress her up a little, cut John's hair and they will make a cute couple.

Amy

Postby Amy » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:51 pm

As a reminder, please restrain from talking about the actor's appearances, as they do frequent our message boards :]

Thank you and happy posting!
Amy

Sophia Rose

Postby Sophia Rose » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:30 pm

I agree that Natalie needs some buttoning up - I'm sure that she is dressed by someone else who has given her a certain image. Maybe it needs to be reexamined.
John should not cut his hair - he's hot!! *)
However; there is no chemistry between John and Natalie, so their relationship is some what unbelievable - but maybe it is, because John doesn't seem to be that into her.

Amy

Postby Amy » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:37 pm

Hi Sophia Rose,

I have to TOTALLY agree... John is a major hottie! If it wasn't for the 'Blair and Todd' connection, I'd love to see John with her!

Thanks for posting!
Amy

Sophia Rose

Postby Sophia Rose » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:55 am

I totally agree that John and Blair would be a hot couple with chemistry. I liked the way he winked at her after Spencers arrest.

Return to “One Life To Live”