Todd's other children Jack and Dani in Llanview

Axl Rose

Todd's other children Jack and Dani in Llanview

Postby Axl Rose » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:27 pm

With Todd's other children his other daughter Dani and his son Jack I wonder if he even keeps in contact with them

Because Todd's other daughter Dani she has not only been keeping in contact with her estranged father Todd, but that she called him in yesterday's episode or I think 2 episodes ago as well as today's episode

But that whenever Dani calls, she always cuts off the phone call by hanging up on Todd, so it makes me wonder just why she keeps calling Todd especially if she hates Todd

But then there's the issue of Todd's son Jack, if he even still keeps in contact with Todd?

Because if any of you have watched OLTL, Jack and Todd their father/son relationship has always been rocky because of Todd's twin brother Victor Lord Jr. and since Todd apparently killed Victor, Jack hates Todd now more than ever and he probably hates Todd even more because of the whole baby switch

But at the same time I would love to see Todd form relationships with his other children since the only one who he interacts with is his daughter Starr

Re: Todd's other children Jack and Dani in Llanview

Postby fansince68 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:17 pm

Todd helped Jack when he started the fire at the Sun where people here trapped

Return to “One Life To Live”