I really Hope They bring back..........

Samianne99

I really Hope They bring back..........

Postby Samianne99 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:54 pm

I really Hope they Bring back Matthew Destiny and Drew

I want to See what they have been up to for the past year See How the are Handleing Teen Parenthood

I want to See if Matthew and Destiny had made it as a Couple

Samianne99

Re: I really Hope They bring back..........

Postby Samianne99 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:00 am

I Thought of Some One Else I want to see Come Back
that would be Nate and Dani I want To See if they could work as A couple Again

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:11 am

It would be great to see Max,Bo,Nora,Nate,Natalie,and Dani.Also,Rama and Vimal,I liked them as a couple.They got better at the end together!!

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:43 am

I would want them to bring back Aubrey Wentworth/Kristine Karr, Joey Buchanan's ex-wife and Cutter Wentworth's ex-girlfriend, because I really liked her towards the end especially because she was turning her life around after being a con artist and she redeemed herself when she was helping Rex and Shane and at the risk of her own happiness she allowed Rex and Gigi to reunite even though it broke her heart, I would love to see Aubrey back in Llanview and hopefully she can find love again with someone else

I LUV OLTL

Postby I LUV OLTL » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:22 pm

Hope Victor comes back. I heard that TSJ is doing other things, but it would be so great to see Tea and Victor back together. Tea has been through so much with losing baby Victor.

I have been watching OLTL on Soap Net in the mornings before I go to work and I really miss it so badly. Hope Prospect Park stays true to the soap and all the characters.

fansince68

Postby fansince68 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:11 pm

Quote Axl Rose: I would want them to bring back Aubrey Wentworth/Kristine Karr, Joey Buchanan's ex-wife and Cutter Wentworth's ex-girlfriend, because I really liked her towards the end especially because she was turning her life around after being a con artist and she redeemed herself when she was helping Rex and Shane and at the risk of her own happiness she allowed Rex and Gigi to reunite even though it broke her heart, I would love to see Aubrey back in Llanview and hopefully she can find love again with someone else

fansince68

Postby fansince68 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:12 pm

I do too. Because they said they are bringing back Cutter.

Return to “One Life To Live”