Bring back Max Holden

days4ever2

Bring back Max Holden

Postby days4ever2 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:00 pm

The show is going to need another leading man since Todd is on GH & most likely won't come back full time (not 100% sure). Also Max and Luna have twins (son Frankie and daughter Leslie). They would be in their early 20's by now since they were born on screen 1991. They could fill the void left by Rex and Gigi. They could bring back Adrianna (Dorian's daughter) and hook her up with Frankie. A perfect casting for Frankie would be Tom Pelphrey from Guiding Light.

hopey pix

Re: Bring back Max Holden

Postby hopey pix » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:13 am

Great idea about having Tom Pelphry back on a soap!Rex and GiGi aren't on GH,so why not back on OLTL? I have doubts John and Todd would leave the security of GH,unless they were written out!!

days4ever2

Postby days4ever2 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:35 am

The actors who played Rex & Gigi said they wont come back.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:46 am

Darn,I would soo love to see Rex and GIGI back!!They were great!But,how about Crystal,she could be a great villaness!Delphina would be great!I loved her psychic character!Fun to watch!(also her double role as a man)!!I have heard some more that they signed Rama and Vamal,as recuring characters,and Bo and Nora and Tea,to name a few!So,it looks like it's all starting to be a reality!!I just wish it was network.I don't know yet if Canadians,or other countries can see this yet!!

days4ever2

Postby days4ever2 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:14 am

Hopey Pix, are you in Canada? Do you get Hulu Plus there? I have heard that the shows are going to be on Hulu so maybe you can watch them there.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:40 am

Quote days4ever2: The show is going to need another leading man since Todd is on GH & most likely won't come back full time (not 100% sure). Also Max and Luna have twins (son Frankie and daughter Leslie). They would be in their early 20's by now since they were born on screen 1991. They could fill the void left by Rex and Gigi. They could bring back Adrianna (Dorian's daughter) and hook her up with Frankie. A perfect casting for Frankie would be Tom Pelphrey from Guiding Light.

Yes I would want Max Holden back on Prospect Park's OLTL but if he ends up returning, I would want both of his twin children Frankie and Leslie Holden to return with him but as for Frankie and Leslie I would ret-con their ages so that way they are the same age or at least a year older than Dani, Nate, Matthew, Destiny, etc. and I would have Frankie come in as a new love interest for Dani creating a triangle with Nate, and Leslie Holden Max's daughter I would have her as a love interest for Matthew creating a triangle with Destiny

But with Max in town, I would have him come in as a love interest for Blair or even hell I would have him come in for Tea or he can be a love interest for Skye

Return to “One Life To Live”