If Todd, Starr and John come back to OLTL

Axl Rose

If Todd, Starr and John come back to OLTL

Postby Axl Rose » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:59 pm

If these 3 OLTL characters do come back for Prospect Park's version of One Life to Live, then we all know their returns will be temporary at best because they have homes on General Hospital and honestly why would they want to leave GH if it's the best soap on daytime currently right now?

If John goes back to Llanview, then I would want him and Natalie to at least sort things out and have that whole restraining order storyline thing resolved because John deserves to be in his son Liam's life even if John and Natalie are no longer together, no father should be kept from his son at all and also John needs to confront Clint too

With Todd back in Llanview, he can then find out that he was in fact brainwashed and that Todd in fact did not shoot Victor that night but that it was Irene who planted those memories inside of him, and that it was really Alison Perkins who shot him that night and that Alison kidnapped Victor and has been holding him captive all this time, with Victor escaping and heading back to his family, and if and when he does that, Todd and Victor are face to face with one another

And with Starr back in Llanview, she can visit her family but Starr should just stay in Port Charles because she has her own life there now

days4ever2

Re: If Todd, Starr and John come back to OLTL

Postby days4ever2 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:39 am

My thoughts on this are that John should come back and be with Natalie and Liam. Todd and Starr fit in better at GH. I know some do not like them but they work there better. I didn't really care for either of them on OLTL. Todd and Carly are my new fave couple and he has chemistry with the entire cast of GH. On OLTL I liked him with Blair and Tea and Vicki and McBain but no one else. They would have to start Starr all over again if they send her back to OLTL. Also these actors don't want to move back to the east coast. Again this is just my opinion

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:21 pm

Quote days4ever2: My thoughts on this are that John should come back and be with Natalie and Liam. Todd and Starr fit in better at GH. I know some do not like them but they work there better. I didn't really care for either of them on OLTL. Todd and Carly are my new fave couple and he has chemistry with the entire cast of GH. On OLTL I liked him with Blair and Tea and Vicki and McBain but no one else. They would have to start Starr all over again if they send her back to OLTL. Also these actors don't want to move back to the east coast. Again this is just my opinion

John can stay in Port Charles because over there he actually has a job there now as a detective with the PCPD, and John just fits better in Port Charles but yes he does have a son here in Llanview, so John can visit Llanview back and forth to see his son and have a relationship with him but in Port Charles he actually has a chance to start over again and with Natalie he can get this mess sorted out and then go back to Port Charles allowing Natalie the chance to move on

And Todd and Starr also fit better on GH too

Because Todd actually has someone in his life now, Carly, and Carly is a whole lot more tenacious, a whole lot more woman than Blair and Tea ever could be, and with Starr there is nothing left for her in Llanview

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:09 am

I would enjoy seeing Todd,Jessica,and Starr,and John back on OLTL!!They are the best!!But,would they even want to leave GH now?They are great on GH too!And I can't see them leaving any time soon,unless they are written out of GH!!

Lisa Rae

Postby Lisa Rae » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:33 am

If prospect park make star, tod, and John leave GH I will never tune into OLTL again. Let them stay in PC where they belong. They can always go back to LV and visit.

Lisa Rae

Postby Lisa Rae » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:36 am

If prospect park make star, tod, and John leave GH I will never tune into OLTL again. Let them stay in PC where they belong. They can always go back to LV and visit.

DesTea

Postby DesTea » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:20 am

Quote Axl Rose: If these 3 OLTL characters do come back for Prospect Park's version of One Life to Live, then we all know their returns will be temporary at best because they have homes on General Hospital and honestly why would they want to leave GH if it's the best soap on daytime currently right now?

If John goes back to Llanview, then I would want him and Natalie to at least sort things out and have that whole restraining order storyline thing resolved because John deserves to be in his son Liam's life even if John and Natalie are no longer together, no father should be kept from his son at all and also John needs to confront Clint too

Wow, so Natalie put a restraining order on John? What he do that was so bad?
I see I missed a lot after I stopped watching GH. I only started watching because of the OLTL characters but I was still bored except for when Tea first came on. After that I stopped watching.

I don't really care if they go back to OLTL or not. I started watching OLTL for Starr because we were the same age and I loved her s/ls but by the end, I didn't really care that much. Not so much a fan of Todd and John is ok. I do think they should visit from time to time, I mean they do still have family in Llanview, it's only natural and makes logical sense for them to visit.

oltlforever31

Postby oltlforever31 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:36 pm

Quote DesTea:
Quote Axl Rose: If these 3 OLTL characters do come back for Prospect Park's version of One Life to Live, then we all know their returns will be temporary at best because they have homes on General Hospital and honestly why would they want to leave GH if it's the best soap on daytime currently right now?

I see I missed a lot after I stopped watching GH. I only started watching because of the OLTL characters but I was still bored except for when Tea first came on. After that I stopped watching.

I don't really care if they go back to OLTL or not. I started watching OLTL for Starr because we were the same age and I loved her s/ls but by the end, I didn't really care that much. Not so much a fan of Todd and John is ok. I do think they should visit from time to time, I mean they do still have family in Llanview, it's only natural and makes logical sense for them to visit.

John kissed Sam, and Todd mailed a picture of them to Natalie, so that is why there is a restraining order. Silly I know, but I think it was just a plot point to keep John on GH. I'm actually wondering it Clint is the one that decided to have the restraining order put on John. I guess we will find out in a month or so. :)

DesTea

Postby DesTea » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:29 pm

Quote oltlforever31:
Quote DesTea:

John kissed Sam, and Todd mailed a picture of them to Natalie, so that is why there is a restraining order. Silly I know, but I think it was just a plot point to keep John on GH. I'm actually wondering it Clint is the one that decided to have the restraining order put on John. I guess we will find out in a month or so. :)

Natalie is probably over there in Llanview sleeping with some other man anyway knowing her.
That's ridiculous.

nataliejohnfan

Postby nataliejohnfan » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:12 pm

With any luck John will go home & get Natalie & his son back

Return to “One Life To Live”