oLTL should be rebooted from the very beginning

eglassman11

oLTL should be rebooted from the very beginning

Postby eglassman11 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:00 am

See Vicki's first mental breakdown, look at race relations in a different way. This idea could be big.

fireballc

Re: oLTL should be rebooted from the very beginning

Postby fireballc » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:55 pm

:) ABSOLUTELY THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME. I missed the first 4 years and 8 more yrs between 84 and 92. WHY COULDNT SOAPNET DO THIS AND THEY COULD DO RYANS HOPE TOO...i was enjoying that and then they stopped the Egyptian mystery with Jill when it was getting good. AND WHEN IS ONE LIFE COMING ONLINE? someone told me it would...

oltlforever31

Postby oltlforever31 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:08 pm

Quote fireballc: :) ABSOLUTELY THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME. I missed the first 4 years and 8 more yrs between 84 and 92. WHY COULDNT SOAPNET DO THIS AND THEY COULD DO RYANS HOPE TOO...i was enjoying that and then they stopped the Egyptian mystery with Jill when it was getting good. AND WHEN IS ONE LIFE COMING ONLINE? someone told me it would...

I'm with you about SN. I was watching the Ryan's Hope re-runs last year, and then they just stopped airing them. I wish they would start playing that show again, even if it's in the middle of the night. Do they really need to play 3 episodes of Oltl? I mean I loved the show, but I can't keep up with 3 a day. As for Oltl coming online, I won't believe it til I see it.

jl4ever

Postby jl4ever » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:39 pm

No more D.I.D! No! I don't ever want to see any more of those freaking alters whether it's with Viki or Jessica. Let those alters just, die! >)

Return to “One Life To Live”