Spencer Truman as Asa Buchanan Son

trufan

Re: Spencer Truman as Asa Buchanan Son

Postby trufan » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:39 pm

I KNEW MONTHS AGO WHEN ASA WAS SENT TO THE HOSPITAL AFTER FINDING OUT ABOUT THE LADY IN THE PICTURE THE SAME LADY SPENCER CARRIED AROUND IN HIS POCKET, WHEN HE SAID IT WAS HIS MOM I KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO MAKE THIS A ISSUE, THE SAME GOES FOR TODD'S SON WHEN THEY BROUGHT THE BABY ON THE
SHOW, I KNEW IT WOULD BE THE ONE THAT MARCY & MICHAEL HAVE BECAUSE MARCY WAS TOO ATTACHED. IT'S ABOUT TIME THEY'RE DEALING WITH IT NOW. IF YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THE STORYLINE & WATCH AS MUCH AS i DO & AS LONG AS I HAVE YOU KINDA KNOW THE STYLE OF THE WRITERS. THEY JUST DRAGG IT OUT SO LONG. WE'VE BEEN SEEN IT COMING ~)

SoapsLover

Re: Spencer Truman as Asa Buchanan Son

Postby SoapsLover » Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:09 am

With the baby thing I think they needed to drag that one out a bit cause when we first saw the baby he was too old to be Todd's baby but as time goes on it is easier to stretch the imagination so that we think more time has passed than really has. Now he can be Todd's child better cause they can add a few more months to his age without looking stupid. As for Marcie (and Michael as well) it will be hard for them to learn and probably hard on Rex to since he is the child's Godfather

Return to “One Life To Live”