Does Spencer Have A Heart Afterall?

Amy

Does Spencer Have A Heart Afterall?

Postby Amy » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:09 am

Hi everyone,

Okay, I know the man has done some very horrible things, but I thought I saw a tiny glimpse of a hurt little boy in Spencer when he was talking to Asa.

Remember how Asa hated Ben before finding out he was his son? I'm hoping that someday soon, we'll get to see both Spencer and Asa get some peace...

Kudos for Paul Satterfield who is doing an awesome job in the role of Spencer Truman!

Have a great day!
Amy

London--

Re: Does Spencer Have A Heart Afterall?

Postby London-- » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:43 am

Almost any kid who is abandoned by his father is going to be hurt,it doesn't mean he has a heart but he is human and he goes through emotions just like the rest of us, and it was shown

babygurl2

Postby babygurl2 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:44 pm

Quote Qua--: Almost any kid who is abandoned by his father is going to be hurt,it doesn't mean he has a heart but he is human and he goes through emotions just like the rest of us, and it was shown
If he has feeling he wouldn't done some of the $h!ty things he did.Asa isnt really and better.They both are double crossers.I wouldn't trust niether one of them if i was on olto.

terry

Postby terry » Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:04 pm

Im' sure Spencer kas a heart but, he ahould go to prison the way Todd did;no matter who his father is.What he did was wrong and he should pay,Todd almost died for Spencer! come on people" let's get real."

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:27 am

:~ I'm no Spencer fan, but I do understand. My sister and I both agreed awhile back, Spencer is the sort of villian that gets on your nerves, but it's really hard for me to hate him. I think it's because you wonder why so many people allowed one man to take advantage of each situation like they did. I think because of this reason, the people who he mainipulated look really small and weak. Beginning w/ Paige, David and Blair. They all chose to allow Spencer to have the power he had over them.

Return to “One Life To Live”