Who Thinks Nash and Jessica/Tess Should Be A Couple?

trufan

Re: Who Thinks Nash and Jessica/Tess Should Be A Couple?

Postby trufan » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:46 pm

I THINK NASH & TESS ALL THE WAY,HOPEFULLY NASH WILL ACCEPT TO BE IN THE WEDDING & HAVE A FRONT ROLE SEAT TO END IT. I BELIEVE IF IT DOESN'T HAPPEN SOONER TESS MAY REALIZE SHE NEEDS TO BE WITH NASH & CONVINCE JESS OF IT TO. I LIKE ANTONIO BUT HE IS BOOOOORINGGG! PUT HIM TOGETHER WITH LAYLA HE'S INTO BLACK GIRLS & THEY'LL BALANCE EACH OTHER. :)

aimee

Postby aimee » Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:06 pm

:) i actually like antonio i think after all hes done for jess they should be togther she need stablity in her life and nash is not that but maybe he could beher sleepin partner.. :D

Ms Libra

Postby Ms Libra » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:29 am

Quote trufan: I THINK NASH & TESS ALL THE WAY,HOPEFULLY NASH WILL ACCEPT TO BE IN THE WEDDING & HAVE A FRONT ROLE SEAT TO END IT. I BELIEVE IF IT DOESN'T HAPPEN SOONER TESS MAY REALIZE SHE NEEDS TO BE WITH NASH & CONVINCE JESS OF IT TO. I LIKE ANTONIO BUT HE IS BOOOOORINGGG! PUT HIM TOGETHER WITH LAYLA HE'S INTO BLACK GIRLS & THEY'LL BALANCE EACH OTHER. :)
I think Nash & Tess make a better couple...so I agree with you. However, just as you, I like Antonio, and he is sometimes very boring, but as for him being into Black Girls...well let see...at first he was with a (?)half white half black girl (RJ's daughter...then he was with Jess (a white girl)...then with a Latino (his half-brother's friend, then back again with Jess. It seems to me that he is into women in general regardless of their race (according to the storyline.

Amy

Postby Amy » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:53 am

I'm sorry, I don't see race being of relevance here...

Amy

katrina woodroffe

Postby katrina woodroffe » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:17 am

Quote lynnestwins: Oh my, yes indeed. Nash and Antonio are both hunks, but let's face it, Nash and Tess had it going on!

i agree 100% Nash and Tess surrely do have it going on and they deserve a chance to be together. >)

moor1256

Postby moor1256 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:48 pm

nash&tess 100%!!!

Return to “One Life To Live”