I have noticed all the oldder people on OLTO is not on OLTO very much.

babygurl2

I have noticed all the oldder people on OLTO is not on OLTO very much.

Postby babygurl2 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:38 pm

Like Vicki,Clint,Nora,and others.Are they on vaction?Or maken a movie?Or they writting a book to? ?)

shirleyo26

Re: I have noticed all the oldder people on OLTO is not on OLTO very much.

Postby shirleyo26 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:32 am

>( I agree!! They are the backbone of this show, and I am totally sick of teenagers!!! Vikki is the best thing to ever happen to this show, and she has no aor time . come one writers. lets see some adult interaction!!!!

kentishad

Postby kentishad » Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:21 pm

Quote shirleyo26: >( I agree!! They are the backbone of this show, and I am totally sick of teenagers!!! Vikki is the best thing to ever happen to this show, and she has no aor time . come one writers. lets see some adult interaction!!!!

I don't know what yall are talking about. An episode or two ago Vicki was being threated by Spencer at Asa's. Bo has been shown a lot when it comes to Spencer are when talking about John and Clint is always somewhere with Dorian, who keeps getting what she deserves from Adriana. :)

Sophia Rose

Postby Sophia Rose » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:30 pm

My guess is muchof the TV time is making out or hot sex. Who really wants to see the "oldder" people having sex?

I'm all about Rex modeling his underwear - not so much with Clint.

lovelyone

Postby lovelyone » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:55 am

If it weren't for the older people, there wouldn't be any younger ones. The older ones, are the ones that are needed to steer the younger ones in the right direction. Or they have to help pick up the pieces when the younger ones mess-up. Bring on the older people, we mature fans need them.

Return to “One Life To Live”