I think now that Christian know's Vincent was in on his boxing set up...

OnegirlOneboy

I think now that Christian know's Vincent was in on his boxing set up...

Postby OnegirlOneboy » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:32 pm

This will drive Christian and Evangeline apart as well and Vincent and Lela, and I think that is how Vincent will try to hook up with Natalie....What do you think and this just might bring Evangeline to hook up with Todd eventually....

London--

Re: I think now that Christian know's Vincent was in on his boxing set up...

Postby London-- » Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:07 pm

Mmm I read that Layla does break up with Vincent since she heard Cris talking about how he has something to do with him getting KOed and pretty much "ruining" his boxing career

Cris is out for blood, who wouldn't be?

The way he is going about his revenge is hurtful to Evangeline and she can't deal with someone exacting revenge in that manner.... so they break up --

To me Vincent may try and put the moves on Natalie but won't get very far... b/c Cris will be right there as well since he doesn't want Vincent trying to get to Natalie when she is vulnerable

OnegirlOneboy

Postby OnegirlOneboy » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:37 pm

Quote Qua--: Mmm I read that Layla does break up with Vincent since she heard Cris talking about how he has something to do with him getting KOed and pretty much "ruining" his boxing career

Cris is out for blood, who wouldn't be?

The way he is going about his revenge is hurtful to Evangeline and she can't deal with someone exacting revenge in that manner.... so they break up --

To me Vincent may try and put the moves on Natalie but won't get very far... b/c Cris will be right there as well since he doesn't want Vincent trying to get to Natalie when she is vulnerable

yeah ou are right,I think Natalie will be pissed as hell when she hears what Vincent did!!!! Who know's maybe Christian and Natalie might get together for her to morn on him and for him to face the fact that Evangeline dumped his a$$

katrina woodroffe

Postby katrina woodroffe » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:56 pm

yeah ou are right,I think Natalie will be pissed as hell when she hears what Vincent did!!!! Who know's maybe Christian and Natalie might get together for her to morn on him and for him to face the fact that Evangeline dumped his a$$[/quote]

i don't agree i believe that evangeline would be the sweet person she is and support cris seeing that he was there for her through her blindness. or i can just be being bias as i love vangie and cris together so much.

Return to “One Life To Live”