IF THE WRITERS KILL OFF TREVOR'S VICTOR LORD JR.,

Yale Steam

IF THE WRITERS KILL OFF TREVOR'S VICTOR LORD JR.,

Postby Yale Steam » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:28 am

... I am finished with OLTL. I like Roger H. and he is a good actor however, I have no interest in watching his version of Todd. I am a TSJ and Victor Lord Jr. fan.

Why are the writers always ruining stuff? They wrote Susan's Marty Saybrooke horribly and that is why Thorsten Kaye refused a 2 day return.

oltllover

Re: IF THE WRITERS KILL OFF TREVOR'S VICTOR LORD JR.,

Postby oltllover » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:32 am

Quote Yale Steam: ... I am finished with OLTL. I like Roger H. and he is a good actor however, I have no interest in watching his version of Todd. I am a TSJ and Victor Lord Jr. fan.

Why are the writers always ruining stuff? They wrote Susan's Marty Saybrooke horribly and that is why Thorsten Kaye refused a 2 day return.
TSJ did not renew his contract he is leaving one way or another and he may have left anyway in January regardless of the online idea and RH may leave too in January for all we know and then we will have no Todd %(

xxEmxx

Postby xxEmxx » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:33 pm

Quote Yale Steam: ... I am finished with OLTL. I like Roger H. and he is a good actor however, I have no interest in watching his version of Todd. I am a TSJ and Victor Lord Jr. fan.

from what i have read TSJ's contract was up and he chose not to re-new it, however when he was presented the SL for the two Todds, he decided he wanted to stay til the shows end.. this basically giving him the money with no contract.. the writers decided that since he chose not to stay at first then they would just exit him as planned. both TSJ and the writers agreed on this which he has even stated on his website.

Auroragirl

Postby Auroragirl » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:57 pm

If you love TSJ, and you don't mind spoilers, go read Ravenbeauty's latest post. :))

teamtoddblair

Postby teamtoddblair » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:08 pm

I love Roger.
He is Todd...that's it....
I hope he stays for online as well..
:)

SummerSnow

Postby SummerSnow » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:28 pm

Am I the only one who thinks this shooting of TSJ (the SECOND in a YEAR) is too much? Why not send TSJ on a path of self discovery and ship him off. Put him in St. Anns..Something OTHER than ANOTHER shooting. I am not even making a TODD call--thats not my point. I just dont need another keystone cops storyline over TSJ who is either going coma or going to be presumed "dead", neither one interests me.. :(

DaninDenver

Postby DaninDenver » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:37 pm

No shooting...no whodunnit.

I think they wnated one more murder mystery before it goes off TV.

SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M

Postby SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:40 pm

if there is one more whodoneit murder s/l i will stop watching.. they should just simply have victor jr leave town and then quite possibly return for the very last episode

SummerSnow

Postby SummerSnow » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Quote SamuraiJediSentinelL: if there is one more whodoneit murder s/l i will stop watching.. they should just simply have victor jr leave town and then quite possibly return for the very last episode

Yeah...Last week was such a great high point and now im feeling in a slump..BUT with Erin Torpey returning on Sept 8 and Cord and Tina coming back, hopefully we have some great episodes soon..But ANOTHER murder? This show has proven a body, cancer, or MAYBE even a heart transplant doesnt mean death..

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:54 pm

There was so much hype leading up to this s/l that the end result IMO is a let down and now watching TSJ keep saying I am Todd this is mine blah blah blah is kinda creepy and the scene today with RH was almost painful to watch and I swear enough already with the proving who' who Victor is coming off as a looney tunes apparently that the only way these writers seem to know how to get rid of a character or at least make us not care what happens to them i.e. Marty and Brody and lately even Rex sorta.

Return to “One Life To Live”