Poor Natalie...

aordonez

Re: Poor Natalie...

Postby aordonez » Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:48 pm

I just thought of something Johns brother said in the show that there was a tattoo on his right wrist arm, when he was examining the body. John doesn't have a tattoo there.

Amy

Postby Amy » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:05 pm

I believe Michael just said his right arm :)

Thanks for posting!
Amy

aordonez

Postby aordonez » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:13 pm

Does he have one on is right arm? I thought it was on his left.

LadyDi

Postby LadyDi » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:39 pm

John has tattoos on both arms. Hugh, however, has one on his LEFT arm. :~

allie_collegegirl21

Postby allie_collegegirl21 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:32 pm

OMG i hope you aren't going blind, considering how much staring your doing at the screen. (no offense, just funny.)

aordonez

Postby aordonez » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:36 pm

I cant beleave that Keven got fired from the show. They need him.

Amy

Postby Amy » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:39 pm

Yes, the fans are in an uproar over Kevin getting fired...

Thanks for stopping by :)
Amy

lovelyone

Postby lovelyone » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:06 am

I don't see how the posted message on 9/25/06 is bashing. With the topic Poor Natalie, leaves it open to a person's point of view of her. Maybe a few things could have been expressed a little nicer, but for the most part I agree with alot that was written about her, she just seems to be a busybody in other affairs. Her character doesn't have much depth as far as I'm concern. If John would have left the show, then what would have become of character Natalie? For her character seems to be one dimensional. John and only John.
When I read somthing unfavorable about my favorite characters, I don't like it either. But I'm realistic enough to know that everyone doesn't enjoy the same characters. Variety is the spice of life. Different stroke for different folks.
Hopefully this message isn't consider to be negative, because it is not meant to be. Love You All

Amy

Postby Amy » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:30 am

We always want everyone to feel free to post whatever they'd like about the 'character.' However, when posts start crossing the line and saying things about the actors, their acting ability or appearance, then we take a stand and edit posts.

Any type of actor bashing is not allowing at Soaps.com.

Thank you!
Amy

tripelhhh

Postby tripelhhh » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:29 pm

Quote dramawatcher: Poor Natalie my foot. That homewrecking attitude bearing "oh save me" cry baby needs to know what it's like when you do wrong. I NEVER liked her. I even stopped watching OLTL because of her. How is it she gets these jobs that men and woman on the police force have been doing for years and then all of a sudden she gets in the forensic program. She has no talent no skills. Now that John's gone she's going to want Cristian back. She always want something that someone else have. I don't see why everbody is going ga ga over her. She's a victim always needing John to rescue her. How about this..she actually do something for herself. She took Cristian away from Jen John away from Evagline. Any self respecting woman wouldn't throw herself at a taken man. She did everything in her power to break everybody up. And she has the nastiest attitude. I was appalled when she turn out to be a Buchnan. I'm glad i tape this soap so that I could ff through any and all scenes with her in it. She makes my stomach turn. And i agree with an earlier post about her showing too much clevage. People with brains don't need to flaunt their assets. And i understand that the actors read these post and someone got on them about being mean but their paid actors and they have to take the bad press with the good. They can't always have to have good press.
>) What is your problem? Is it cause you can't have John, and She can, get OVER it >(

Return to “One Life To Live”