Poor Natalie...

Amy

Poor Natalie...

Postby Amy » Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:26 pm

Boy, Melissa Archer is no stranger to daytime tragedies. I have a feeling this one is going to put Natalie over the edge. I think it'd be neat to see the old, feisty Natalie reemerge. I just hope that she doesn't give up on John just yet... However, sources say she'll look to someone unexpected for a shoulder to cry on.

Have a great day!
Amy

Ms. C

Re: Poor Natalie...

Postby Ms. C » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:45 pm

Please don't kill John. Natalie neds to be happy. ;(

Amy

Postby Amy » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:53 pm

John'll be back, but not until sometime in November from what I'm hearing...

Thanks for posting!
Amy

dramawatcher

Postby dramawatcher » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:42 pm

Poor Natalie my foot. That homewrecking attitude bearing "oh save me" cry baby needs to know what it's like when you do wrong. I NEVER liked her. I even stopped watching OLTL because of her. How is it she gets these jobs that men and woman on the police force have been doing for years and then all of a sudden she gets in the forensic program. She has no talent no skills. Now that John's gone she's going to want Cristian back. She always want something that someone else have. I don't see why everbody is going ga ga over her. She's a victim always needing John to rescue her. How about this..she actually do something for herself. She took Cristian away from Jen John away from Evagline. Any self respecting woman wouldn't throw herself at a taken man. She did everything in her power to break everybody up. And she has the nastiest attitude. I was appalled when she turn out to be a Buchnan. I'm glad i tape this soap so that I could ff through any and all scenes with her in it. She makes my stomach turn. And i agree with an earlier post about her showing too much clevage. People with brains don't need to flaunt their assets. And i understand that the actors read these post and someone got on them about being mean but their paid actors and they have to take the bad press with the good. They can't always have to have good press.

Amy

Postby Amy » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:55 pm

Whether they deserve it or not, I'm sorry, but here at Soaps.com we do not allow actor bashing.

Please refrain from this, as we do have contact with these actors who DO visit these boards.

Just part of our rules here ;)

Thank you!
Amy

dramawatcher

Postby dramawatcher » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:04 pm

I'm not bashing the actor, I'm talking about the character. There is a big difference. And pointing out the obvious is still not a reflection on them just the character they play. But in the future I guess i will only post "nice" things since that's all this site wants to hear. I understand there are rules, all I was pointing out is not everyone always have good things to say about all the characters. And i realise this is their job just like monitering this site is your job. :] It's all good though. I enjoying reading what others have to say. :)

Amy

Postby Amy » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:07 am

Disliking and talking about the characters is totally fine! There were just 'parts' of your post that I took to reflect on the actor, and if I do, they may, too, you know what I mean. In any case, we want everyone to have fun, and I always want YOU to enjoy yourself here ;)

Thanks for stopping back. We hope to see you more!
Amy

Snappy

Postby Snappy » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:19 am

Poor Natalie is right!!
First Mitch Lawrence comes back from the dead. Next Christian, now John....OYY!!

johnsangel

Postby johnsangel » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:33 pm

>( Ya'll need to leave a good thing alone. John & Natalie are good together and she has been thru enough. Just once i would like to c a happy ending. Every time some one is happy some how or another something happens and they "die" off for a couple months. That's wrong...

aordonez

Postby aordonez » Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:40 pm

That is right! :0 Can't Natalie and John just be happy. He will be back. They burnt him for a reason. ;) The body is not his. He will be back. I just hope that Natalie can wait for him. :-) If Natalie need a shoulder to cry on she should go to her family for suport. NOT a nother man!!!

Return to “One Life To Live”