Spencer-How is that going to play out???

Jaclyn

Spencer-How is that going to play out???

Postby Jaclyn » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:36 am

How do ya'll think this thing with Spencer is going to play out? I can go tons of different ways with it, just not sure.

Amy

Re: Spencer-How is that going to play out???

Postby Amy » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:28 am

You're right, there are some different ways it could play out. I'm thinking he'll go to jail for a while, but then something will happen at his trial to change things around.

Thanks for posting!
Amy

LadyDi

Postby LadyDi » Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:20 pm

I'm thinking they will realize he has a brain tumor that caused him to be this miserable. They'll remove it and he'll be a good guy! No wait......that was General Hospital...no....that was All My Children....LOL I'm being sarcastic.
He will get jail and probation, have his license to practice medicine revoked and have to get a job at the diner.

Cafecentral

Postby Cafecentral » Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:14 pm

Quote Jaclyn: How do ya'll think this thing with Spencer is going to play out? I can go tons of different ways with it, just not sure.

Hello all!

My take is that either something will go wrong with the trial ie, he gets released based on some technicality or that there were "other" circumstances to the shooting...as in McBain's father was going to crap Spencer first so it was an act of self defense :0 To take care of the other crimes...well I suppose they could give him community service.

Sophia Rose

Postby Sophia Rose » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:05 pm

I don't know - when is his contract up?

Okay - I'm being catty. I think the trial will go on for months and months - he'll eventually be sentenced to life and while he's on the death bed, Tom McBain will be found alive.

Amy

Postby Amy » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:06 pm

Paul Satterfield (Spencer) signed a contract back in May 05, but I'm not sure for how many years...

Thanks for posting!
Amy

Return to “One Life To Live”